I break into your house with a loaded gun (I HAVEN'T fired yet) to attempt a Robbery... what's your "VERY FIRST" reaction?

What's your 1st reaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell you to leave again and show you the door. You are not the type of person who would kill someone.

And now leave as long as you can and haven't done anything stupid which will ruin your life

What Guys Said 23

• assuming you broke into my house with a gun, but you never stated that we confronted each other, enter the code to my safe, grab my gun, and put 2 in your chest, 1 in the head.

• That is so damn hard... I mean, seriously. I keep working on it at the range but unless I'm practically at point blank range, under 10 feet, either I have terrible groupings or one round misses.

• @RationalMale It is damn hard, when I went to the range for the first time I overestimated my marksman capability, put my target out at 20 feet, and couldn't even hit the red dot. I hit the target but only hit my mark like 8 out of 200 rounds lol. But anything point blank, 99% chance you'll hit it, and 98% chance you'll hit your mark. I actually donno about the headshot though, after 2 in the chest the person is likely to fall, so going for that headshot might just end up putting a bullet through my wall lol.

• @RationalMale Use a shotgun, son. Pistols are cute and all, but they lack stopping power.

• Remain calm and reach for mine between the sofa cushions and kill you

• This but with a gun instead a knife.
    http://youtu.be/rYE84KgOPXY

• My initial reaction was "slap you across the face with my dick"

Then I noticed you're 17... so that got a little awkward 😕

• I don't think you would've made it past my guard pig tbh. But hypothetically if you had... I'd put on a gas mask and pull a lever next to my bed that causes the room to fill with a toxic gas that renders anyone who breathes it unconscious at time of inhalation. You will wake up in a damp underground room with no doors or windows and slowly rot to death. Depending on my mood, I may even stick a couple of gifts down there with you. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ;)

• I'm either going to shoot, beat you or cut, stab or slash you with one of my knives or swords and then tie you up, stabilize you and call the cops if your still alive.

• Grab my metal Baseball bat and wait behind a corner for the gun to to be visible. swing as hard as i can at the gun or your wrists so i break them and hit you on the head so i knock you out. simple but effective

• Id make you a sandwich and cup of milk. and rob my place with you :D

• Well I don't own a gun so I'd have to resort to restraining you somehow. I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

• I role to one side of my bed, grab my springfield xd 45, make sure I don't recognize who just made the racket, and put five rounds into the person's chest.

If some armed person broke into my home, I couldn't let them live. Too dangerous.

• I would temp fate and crack a joke. I'm not afraid of death.

• pull my own out and shoot first

• shoot you with my own gun.

• I sit calmly and remark, "I'm not sure what you're expecting to find."

• Call the cops?
    Por failing that just try not to die.

• Put my hands up and give you my money lol

• If it's a girl I'd have sex with u ,, if it's a guy I'd shoot him in the face..

• Well, it was "take her out". My second thought was "maybe fleeing is better". But my first thought was 'take her out'

• My inclination is to shoot you in the ass before you shoot me in the ass.

• Turn your head into a canoe, you have a gun and have invaded my home, if its either you or my family that going to live I choose my family.

• I will say "Shoot me! Shoot me now you coward!". lol

• Just get ont he ground and let you take what it is, physical things aren't worth killing someone... having a gun int h house only triples your chances of gun violence.

• I have the right to defend myself, and kill you if I am justified.

What Girls Said 14

• If I was in my room, I wouldn't know you had a gun unless you shot it into the ceiling. In that case, I would pee my pants and probably have a heart attack.

If you yelled something crazy like, I'm coming to murder you. I would grab my rats, throw them in a jacket, and dive out the window. I would hope we both make in up running in one piece, or else, I'm hobbling away.

If you burst into my room with a gun, I'm just fucked.

My house is sooo small, so there would be no place to hide and ambush you.

However, if it came down to it, last resort. The line of defense that won't fail, but I don't want to sully their fur. ATTACK RATS!

roberthood.net/.../rat-attack.jpg Fucking DIE!

bloody-disgusting.com/.../ratscratch1021411.jpg

• LOL Joke's on you. There's nothing you'd want to steal XD

• Would the first reaction of most Americans not be to just shoot you? Because they all have some grandiose idea of vigilante justice?

• Thankfully I don't live in a country that allows guns, so I'd wake up from the nightmare that I was living in the US and make myself a cup of tea.

• Shoot first, ask questions later. The doors at my house are locked for your protection, not mine. Stay out unless I invite you in.

• Panic because i am a very timid person and i don't think i could fight and if by some fluke i was to have a weapon handy i don't think i could live with myself if i killed someone.

• What's my very first reaction... Who the hell are you? 😨

• "Do you wanna share the cookies?" 🍪🍪🍪

• let my three VERY VERY VERY protective dogs out of their crates and watch what happens

• I would tickle you to death 😈😈😈

• grab a gun from the gun cabinet (its always unlocked) and shoot you.

• Run
    Find a gun or knife
    Shoot or stab you.

• Very first reaction... Uhm... Probably call the cops