What's your favorite cereal?

Keeping up with the cereal questions lol, mine are Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Nut Cheerios and Cocoa Pebbles.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Raw oats and milk!! That's it!! Tons of quality carbs and some good protein and zero sugar in oats!! I eat like a horse, literally!! Haha

• No thanks bestie! Though I do like overnight oats!

• @Randomguy8182 ya i know tell me about it haha, acquired taste i guess! i do like the texture of oats a lot, but the no sugar doesn't help haha.

• Last time I had oats I was gagging like mad lmao, even put vanilla protein in it to sort the taste, tried adjusting macros a bit to put syrup in it but nothin lmao makes me gag every time. Only way I can use oats now is to make protein cake lmao and to be fair it's damn nice too lmao, protein pancakes however? Nice for the first few bites then it's back to gagging lmfao

• RAISIN BRAND. Anyone who doesn't dig raisin brand is a marxist who should be shipped off to GITMO!!!

/jk

• My number 1 seed for cereal is Cap'n Crunch!

• I have to definitely eat that in a rush. It makes me nauseous when. it gets soggy.

• Got to be rice and nothing else.

• I prefer porridge 😁😁

• Cheerios and Rice Chex

• Nesquik cereal!

• I always eat my cereal from the skulls of my fallen enemies.

• Cinnamon toast cruch :)

What Girls Said 26