Based on this movie as in being titled "Escape From New York" and use their storylines (with slight changes to it). If this game was being worked on by let's say... Rockstar games, to be released on the PS4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows and the game is a mixture of an action-adventure, 3rd-person shooter and beat 'em up, I'd definitely look forward to it, especially since it's one of my favorite action movies of all time.
Here are two fun facts regarding my question:
1) Solid Snake and Naked Snake from the Metal Gear Solid franchise, were partially based off of the Snake Plissken character. Even Hideo Kojima himself openly admitted that Kurt Russell's famous film character inspired him to create all of the Snake characters in MGS.
2) There actually was originally gonna be an Escape from New York video game titled "Escape" developed by Namco back in 2003-2005 using the same engine they used for the Dead to Rights game franchise until they cancelled it. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-28-witness-what-namcos-canned-snake-plissken-game-looked-like
- Yes33% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
- No0% (0)100% (1)25% (1)Vote
- Depends how the game will turn out.67% (2)0% (0)50% (2)Vote