What is the BEST movie you watched that came out this year?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't gone out to see a lot of movies this year but I'll have to go with Kingsman: The Secret Service.

What Guys Said 19

• I only saw these in theaters:
    Terminator Genisys (I hate Jai Courtney, he bothers me, he plays the same fucking character every movie and his character is shitty)

Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (wasn't bad, but it was the one and only movie I've ever fallen asleep watching in the theaters. Don't know why.)

Black Mass (the best one I saw in theaters. Great acting as always with Johnny Depp)

Avengers Age of Ultron (pretty good but too much like the first one, and I kinda disliked how they tried to push for Hawkeye being "an important character" and then the romance...)

Other movies I've watched that came out this year:

Vacation (I thought it was decently funny. Not as funny as the original obviously.)

Pitch Perfect 2 (weird story with this one... I had downloaded on my phone, but then I ended up playing it through my car's speakers while my sister watched it while we were on the way to Wyoming. So I had to like, picture everything that was happening, and it was a strange experience.)

Jupiter Ascending (pretty much shit. Some good actors in the cast, but it was just shit. You should see the CinemaSins on it.)

Ex Machina (enjoyable, I didn't like the ending, but it was an interesting story.)

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (really good, I never saw The Fault in Our Stars, but people have said the two movies are pretty similar, but Me and Earl has better acting and is made better. Great leading actors, and I liked the cinematography too.)

Insidious Chapter 3 (I don't even remember much about the movie. The plot felt really dragged out I guess. Worse than the first two, but some parts were pretty creepy.)

The Gallows (all I have to say about this one is Cassidy Gifford, one of the lead girls, is fucking hot. And I also don't know why people rate it REALLY low, cause it was just as good as most other 6. x/10 horror movies in my opinion. But then again, I never get tired of found footage.)

Ted 2 (pretty funny, it's been a while since I watched the first one so I don't really know which is funnier.)

Chappie (shit, I feel asleep, and I hate Die Antwoord and that whole culture, they're fucking stupid creeps... I expected better from "the people who brought us District 9".)

The DUFF (funnier than expected. Mae Whitman, the lead actress, is a pro. Also, anyone from Arrested Development is a winner in my book.)

• Jurassic World, no doubt about it ;)

i.kinja-img.com/.../hgxfysec5xcn2odalxro.jpg

• Mad Max Fury Road !!!
    Not just because @LittleSally loves Tom Hardy..
    You seen it @ConsultantIsBack?

• black mass

• Mad Max: Fury Road. What a spectacle.

• The martian

• Ex Machina for me.

• This year? San Andreas probably

• Hector and the Search For Happiness https://youtu.be/ghCKHlMJoxM

• San Andreas, wasn't expecting it to be good.

• I wasn't expecting it to be either... and then... it didn't let me down. lol

• I haven't seen many films this year. 5-6 only and I like The Age of Adaline most.

• The Martian

• Sicario.

//////

• The Martian

• Thats tough, I liked all that people have mentioned so far that i've seen.

I'll add the final girls, just because i loved it so much!

And i really want to see Steve Jons and the Peanut movie :)

• furious 7 was amazing

• Age of Ultron😍😘

• Probably Everest :)

• Avengers: Age of Ultron

What Girls Said 14

• That would be the theory of everything... or the water diviner. OO or inside out.

were we meant to just pick one? =/

• The Scrotch Trials :)

• So far? The Martian. For sure.

• Avengers maybe? I haven't really seen that many movies that came out this year lol. Last year's favorite was Big hero 6 for sure though.

• I haven't been in cinema lately. I'm waiting for the new Star Wars movie to come out in Christmas though

• everything was lame this year

• Big hero 6 the best
    San Andreas the worst because it was ridiculously cheesy. Someone flips their car several times and then hang off a cliff at an exact 90 degree angle and the driver has minor injuries. Seriously? And then when the rescue guy goes down and the car almost rolls over him he should've had a broken arm at least. And as for the fiance I knew he was a schmuck.

• Insurgent was the only commercial movie I saw this year. I loved it tbh

• Mad Max and was Dracula Untold the beginning of this year?

• I think Jurassic World was the best...

• Pitch Perfect 2.

• Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

• Max. I cried.

• So far? I don't know its a hard one but Jurassic World. :)