What do you think about Adele's new song?

I usally don't listen to girl music but this actually REALLY GOOD!

It even has more views than the new Star Wars trailer :o :o (how does that happen!!!)

It's pretty catchy i must say, bit weird music video but the song is good. Amazing voice this girl has... but my singing is better ;) So what do you think about it?

NOW TIME FOR YOU TO LAUGH!!! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE it! I've been listening to it on repeat for the past couple of days. It's a great song.

• yeah it's catchy, but does she always make songs about heartbreak lol, She must be sad person :P? but her voice when she sings loud is really good though.

• @Asker haha she does have a lot of heartbreak songs, yeah.
      @BreatheMe19 I know, I've listened to it dozens of times, it's so catchy. Lol

• Yeah, haha she's so great :)

What Girls Said 8

• I love it! I love her.

• I've been listening to this song for like 2 days NON-STOP!! I'm not exactly a huge fan of her, but I do like the emotions she puts in every single one of her songs. I love this song though, and I love how it's different. Usually the songs are all about a heartbroken girl, sobbing over her ex, blah blah blah. Here, we actually get a different point of view, which is refreshing.

• i thought it was about her getting her heart broken cause of the guy? ( is suck at understanding lyrics btw). Isn't it her wanting to call the guy lol?

• Maybe to show all them feelings when getting to flip that phone and squeeze it in her hand when the dude doesn't wanna talk to her? xDD No clue lol

• hence "flip phone"... hmmm... you seem to be good at deciphering lyrics lol

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!!

• Damn, the video won't work now.

I like it. :)

I'm eager to see what the album will be like.

And her make up in the video were flawless.

• Yeah I really love the song.

The lyrics are really good and personal. I can relate.

• i just find the song good, She always sings about heartbreak though, why does she do that so much lol. Did you heart get broke. I'am not good at depeticing lyrics but from what i understand the guy won't pikc up the phone (lol). But in no means am i laughing at you

• I actually watched a short interview of Adele talking about the song last night and she said it's not apparently about a specific guy but can also relate to friendships. I have gotten my heart broken before yes. I wouldn't say I've exactly tried calling him or something but to me metaphorically it's about the idea of wanting someone back and trying and trying and it not working out cause they've long gone and moved on.

• ohh i see. Well i can promise you, you will find a great guy :) trust me on that :)

• I looooove it! I can't wait for her album.

• I love her voice too

• Yes i heard it twice today on the radio. It is a nice song 😊

What Guys Said 0