What are some really great book series you reccomend?

I'm quite a fan of reading and I know there are some really good books out there that I'd like to know of.

I enjoy reading series/trilogies.

Some genres and tags of books that I fancy are:

Fantasy, Romantic, Action, stories based on historical events, mystery and thriller type books (Like Alex rider) and maybe even literature leaning towards eroticism/erotica (but not being the main component).

Most Helpful Girl

• my personal faves, maybe you read them already: harry potter (a classic but i couldnt leave it out haha), the percy jackson series, mortal instruments, tigers quest serie (fantastic, indian mythology), trilogy called chosen ones, beautiful creatures, hush hush (4 books)... pretty much all fantastic with a romance in it and some adventure

• Percy Jackson series were really great... Although I think the author could have spiced up the love life and romance more... I mean come on... It was ddrrryyyyyyyyy compared to what could have happened 😂😂😂😂

• i agree with you haha, its enjoyable for the adventure and humour but romance was lacking

• but tiger quest romance was awesome

Most Helpful Guy

• Landfall by Ellen Urbani. Set in New Orleans around the landfall of Hurricane Katrina. A young white woman is a passenger when her mother runs off the road. The mother is dead. When the girl gets out of the vehicle, she learns they hit and killed a black girl about the same age. No way to identify the dead girl. The white girl then goes on a trip to learn about the girl's family and notify them about her death. Tells a lot about the tow girls' lives and a lot about the events of the hurricane. Fabulous read!

What Girls Said 3

• The Dollanganger Series by V. C. Andrews.

• Mortal instruments, i haven't actually read it but heard great thing about it. And you should check out the app Wattpad. A book serie I've read is Divergent, loved it so much

• You along with everyone in the work should read the Vortext Entrance and the rest of the Disapeering series... It's a student work and it's by a teenager... But it's amazing and the second book is going to kick ass!

• Genre?

What's your review?

• It's a fantasy/sci-fi and I'll admit that it's a student work and therefore it has errors and there are many things that could be better... The author wrote the first book between the ages of 12 and 15 so there's that. The second book which comes out this winter will be amazing because he wrote it within this past year.

What Guys Said 2

• => Gone series by Michael Grant
    => Since you liked Alex Rider, Horowitz has lots of good books, I liked the Power of Five series a lot as well as some of his standalone books
    => J. K. Rowling's adult novels published as Robert Galbraith (The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, there's a new one out now), I liked Casual Vacancy under her own name as well

• The Hornblower series is classic, it sets the standard for modern historical fiction series. Forresters' novellas 'Rifleman Dodd and 'The Gun' are also good. The former inspired the 'Sharpe's Rifle's' series.

• Rate out of 10?

• Well the writing is a bit old fashioned, they don't go into the psychology of the characters so deeply. It's more action and relatively simple character. So it depends what you like. For adventure stories I'd say 8-9.