What tv shows did you watch as a kid? (10 or under-ish) How has it affected your life?

Like Sesame Street vs. SpongeBob

Most Helpful Guy

• Tom and Jerry was my fav cartoon when I was a kid. Also Scooby Doo, Dexter's Lab, Power Rangers, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade.. I could go on and on XD. It made my childhood much more fun to live, as I was an imaginative child :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch TVland and a lot of History Channel shows when it was still actual informative programs about things that happened throughout human history. I think it caused me to take my own education more seriously than other kids. But then again those were the shows I picked for myself. I remember think that it made me cool to know all that "useless information"

What Guys Said 4

• Well I only watched cartoons and anime. Well it was mostly a hobby and a form of entertainment but it showed me that it could open a new horizon of friends :)

• All in the Family reruns

• Spongebob, Avatar The Last Airbender

• ed edd n eddy
    I tried to scam people

What Girls Said 1

• I was obsessed with t. v. shows when I was between 7-9 years old and I think it ruined my life because I became addicted to visual pleasures as a teenager and early university student. I would quit jobs because they were "boring."