Name that one song that makes you cry?

This song is the most powerful song I've ever heard. It's meaningful and it's very hard for me to hear it.

This song is one of the reasons why I love Christina Aguilera so much, she's a strong woman and I can relate to her life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Funeral by Ennio Morricone

The song already has very haunting melody. However it is n the song by itself that chokes me up, but the memory it rises in me. Particulary the closing scene in a movie.

The movie is American Sniper starring Bradley Cooper. It is about the life of Chief Petty Officer Chris Kyle who bravely servered our country in the Iraq War for four tours of duty. He retired in 2009 as a highly decorated Navy SEAL after 10 years of dedicated service.

Mr. Kyle was awarded 2 Silver Stars, 5 Bronze Stars, 1 Navy and Marine Commendation and 2 Navy and Marine Achievement Metals. He was known for hehaving ing the most confirmed kills as a Sniper at over 160 confirmed. The enemy feared him and referred to him as "The Ghost!" He saved countless lives with his skill as a marksman.

On February 2, 2013 he was senselessly murdered by a man not worth mentioning. The murderer was being assisted by Mr. Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield in an attempt to help the former "soldier" and gunman recover from PTSD. Sadly mr. Littlefield died with his friend that day.

There was a funeral procession that stretched for 200 miles to honor Chris Kyle where hundreds of patriotic and grateful Americans lined I 35 in the rain to pay their respects to the fallen soldier. If hearing this song, combined with the sight of Chris' wife Taya with their 2 small children (hands on hearts at that hole in the ground dug to be his final resting place) don't make you absolutely sob... you are just not American. It can even be safe to question of you are human

R. I. P. Chief Petty Officer Chris Kyle
    as well as Mr. Chad Littlefield

*We thank you Kyle for your service to our country,
    as well as your serviceto vets suffering from PTSD.

*We also thank you Chad for your assistance in helping
    Kyle help our retuning, fractured soldiers.

God bless both you fine and honorable men and keep you always.
    May He comfort your families in your absence.

Video footage of Chris Kyle's funeral procession and memorial service...

• For some odd reason, the YouTube link failed to post above.
      Here is another try...

• @WhatTheHellAmy

Amy, it was very touching that you posted another link to make sure Chris Kyle's message was heard. Thank you for that and thank you also for the MHO award. I would like to think you awarded this in honor of Mr Kyle and Mr Littlefield and not so much the post. So, here's to all the great men and women who fight for our freedom every single day, wheter in battle or in training. Here's to the families that sacrifice so much while their loved ones are away and even more so in their loss. Here's to the ones who serve our returning heroes. We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

• No, thank you! Thanks for sharing :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 28