Is there any worse feeling than being ignored by someone you adore?

• No that is the worst thing
  • I don't feel hurt when my cross doesn't answer my texts or try to text me anymore
Crush not cross

Most Helpful Guy

• Being hurt by someone you adore and love is the worst feeling ever. Being betrayed by them when, all your life, you were told they are there for you. They are your family and best of friends. They love, support, and will help with everything you do and who you are.

I've personally felt this way with my own family. Not only does it hurt, it leaves an impression. It's made me realize family is truly the disposable part of your life. Once you expose your true self (in my case: Sexuality and gender identity) it shows you who your real friends and family are.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah that hurts!

What Guys Said 10

• Have you ever told someone a secret that only you and they know? How about telling them everything you've alway kept hidden? Being told your loved and have a partner to dissipate your pain. But then one day you wake up and their over their pain and blame you for your own rejection. All the pain is back and now your alone, gripping love that was never there. So you wonder how bad death could really be. Maybe you even want to find out. That's hurt. I hope non of you ever feel that. I have, your never the same. You can be happy and healthy again but something changes

• I wouldn't care Id rather be content by myself then to be worried about someone else.

• I don't really get hurt by that. And yes there is far worse things than being ignored.

• Well, there might be. For example, death of one of your parents. But still, this sucks too.

• Being hurt by the one you love is worse.

Also being rejected by the one you loves hurts like a bugger

• There are worse feelings. For example actually getting physically hurt.

• being used by that person for sex or money!

• Yes there are things worse. Death of a best friend.

• Find someone else to adore lol, get out more.

• Agree with what @CityBoy773 said!

Its the worst when the people you love and say they love you. Cut you off for whatever reason, especially one so small when you were under the impression the "love" they supposedly had was unconditional.

Eventually you find that there love is circumstantial. and in a situation where they see fit they're able to cut you off so easily. This hurts quite a lot.

Same for people you adore, crushes, and people you Pine for from afar. Ita tough to handle, when your heart wants what it want, but there heart doesn't want you. It's devastating like no other. A cut or physical pain subsides over time. But you never fully heal from emoitional pain. It lingers FOREVER💔.

• It's like an emotional scar. the hurt and the pain and the tears never go away. You still remember the love that you felt for them in your heart but they don't have any Iove for you whatsoever. They'll cut you off one day and leave you questioning yourself for the rest of your life. 💔💔💔 they'll take your heart and actively smash it every time they ignore you. You remember how highly you used to think of them and the special bond you shared but they treat you like you're a stranger. Worst pain of my life. Worse than burns, cut, scars, broken bones, and bruises. This is comparable to feeling like your whole body is on fire every morning. But I guess it does it get better, but it's terrible how they still make you weak at the knees and you miss them with your whole soul. Yet they don't think of you, want you, or care for you.

• Wow, very well said. It's exactly like that. I find myself constantly asking if what we had was real or meant anything. Ask her and she will say yes, but if that is so it wouldn't seem Like just mere words and would be expressed in her actions. And yes it does get better, but only cause it has to. It's the one thing in this world we can't control, someone else's love for us. So we move on or take each day a step at a time because we have to, not because we want a life without that person. Often moments will cause memories of what you shared, music , a similar person, tv shows, movies, food, etc that's the worst part. The thoughts that will creep up when you least expect them and leave you lingering in the moments of those old memories searching for signs, clinging to hope. *sigh* . I'm sorry you know this pain "asker" it sucks. I hope you'll find your way to cope someday like I'm searching for also:).

What Girls Said 5

• There are so many things that are much worse than that. So many.

• It's hard wanting someone so bad who isn't interested in you at all.

• Yeah, I think that's the worst thing :( </3

• I can't think of another one but maybe regret

• That sucks :(