What can I do for my 18th birthday, in November, in cold, but not snow, in the USA?

My birthday is less than A week away, and I'm going out with A bunch of my guy friends next Saturday to celebrate. The weather is looking like 35 ferenheit, and I am completely against tattoos, non-ear piercings, and drinking under 21. I also have a bad leg, so clubbing is out. We've done movies and bowling too much. We don't have enough money to rent a place out, and its a day thing, since I'm going to dinner with my parents after.

Wanted to add the specifics of A) It's gonna be like 8 or 9 guys and I, and B) Nothing outdoors please, like I said, it'll be 35 out, that's cold, and C) It's a daytime thing
Okay, problem solved, spa day with mom next week and then dinner out. A day with the boys tomorrow. It works. Thanks for the advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go hunting or something.

• I don't have arrows for my bow, and I haven't been hunting before, I usually shoot targets. Also, my bow is crap, and no good for hunting. Well probably do that adobe other time though, is a pretty good idea, also, 35 degrees is too cold.

• Go target shooting with guns.

What Guys Said 4

• Tent camping my fellow Scorpio. Its the best time to go. No bugs and you'll have the place to yourselves. Mines the 11th

• Happy early birthday, and I'll be with a bunch of guys. Probably 8 or 9, so, we can't even fit into the same room in my house. Thanks for the idea though, and its a day thing.

• ... error uhmmm am I invited? 😒😒😒😒

• Striiiip cluuuuub. Jk. I'm a lazy person so I enjoy my timenof doing nothing

• Go kart racing is fun.

• This one might actually work. Thanks. I'm gonna run with this, and see what if it'll work.

What Girls Said 0