Is Glen really dead?

There are good arguments for both sides. I am very sceptical. Even if he is alive he probably will not live much longer.

• Yes. Miracles can happen
  • No
  • If not he will be soon.
  • I hope not.

Most Helpful Guy

• i always liked glenn but i hope they do the right thing and kill him. the gimmickry involved in him still being alive would be a credibility issue for the show. i've read the theories and all that, but it would still be a clear jump the shark moment for the show. the worst part of that is this season has been so fucking good why resort to tricking your audience like that? i don't see the payoff for such trickery. it's getting old when the only people who die are unknown alexandrians and minor characters who are quickly forgotten. the show needed to show it's teeth again and prove that 'no one is safe'.

• I agree. I cried, and it was sad. I feel like people should be realistic. If He lives it will seem to fake. It will be like Dexter the Lumberjack lol.

• since you had the expected emotional outburst watching it, how would you then feel to see that he's still alive? wouldn't it make you angry and feeling cheated?

• Yeah. I would also just feel like it was such a waste.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe he's dead. I'm convinced that the walkers are eating Nicholas and Glenn is just underneath.

• I have a feeling that's gonna be the case too. It's kinda ridiculous, even in a show that demands suspension of disbelief.

It'd have been way better if Glenn just gave Nicholas a little shove off the car and then escaped. LOL

• @DodgersGM yeah, I already hate them for the way the whole thing went down. Like as badass as Glenn is for them to make his exit be that stupid? Like come on.

• Well better than making him a lumberjack like Dexter lol

What Guys Said 9

• well I've seen some theories about how he may be alive still... and when i saw the episode, i also thought that there was a chance he may be alive. But honestly, it would be a huge cop out to keep him alive. The scene was very hard to watch for glenn fans like me, but whats done should be done.

• Nooo. There shouldn't be any Asian in TWD except me. Cast meee AMC!!! Cast meeee!!

• I thought that guy who tried to kill him before was going to try and kill him again but I guess I was half right. He got him killed.
    Anyways, you should watch your spoilers

• I don't think he's dead. When we saw the walkers pulling out insides, the insides shown should come out of Glenn's abdominal area and it looks as if they were taken from right below his neck. I think that was the other guy.
    Glenn has been the escapist, I think he'll figure it out.

• No way man, he's not dead

• Who is Glen?

• Yes he is.

• Probaly not, not one of my favorite characters.

• so whos intestines did i see get picked up?

What Girls Said 11

• I sure hope he's not which I think he isn't :/
    Glenn is my fave character in twd, and I even cried when I first saw he "died". But then I read some theories and thought that they seemed legit. Even tho in the comic books, Glenn dies at some point... I reeeally reeeally hope they keep him alive forever! :'(

• Who the hell is Glen and what does he eat in winter?

• Whos that?

• I don't think he is. Nicholas landed on top of Glenn when they fell and we saw walkers feasting on intestines after that, when examined closely, those intestines seemed to come out of his neck and chest which is unlikely.
    screencrush.com/.../normal_twd0603-2787.jpg
    Besides, Steven Yeun continues to be spotted on set.

• No, I hope not...

• Nooo, I hope he is alive :)

• When i saw it i was like 'he'll get back up in a sec' 'he's just hiding under the other dude' 'he'll live, just wait' *EP ends* "shit"

• WUT
    IHAVENT SEEN THE MOST RECENT SEASON (S?)
    WUT

• No!! 😓
    I refuse to believe he's dead so he isn't. >.>

• Well he is dead in the comics.

• yeah but his death comes later in the comic book and it comes at the hands of negan and good old lucille, not a bunch of zombies eating him.

• fuck no, no , no... I refuse to believe it, no glenn will never die

• The Asian always have to die.