Agree or Disagree: The following video game companies are the biggest money whores of the gaming industry?

The following -
Activision (with COD)
EA Games/EA Sports (with almost all of their ball sports games and Battlefield games)
2K Games/2K Sports (same as EA)

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can agree with this, they absorb the "this is a business" mentality quite well, especially with COD.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 10

• Depends EA by far is the biggest money whore. But projek (who ever made the witcher), Bio Ware and Bathesda my two favorites make the best games and don't nickel and dime gamers. It's not all companies

• You can't spell steal without EA.

• Depends on how you look at it. If you consider the add ons as a rip off then yes. If you see it as more content added later with extra work then no.

• At least we still have Godd Howard

• EA games is the biggest money whore company.. They just love to milk people with damn DLC's!

• I can't believe people actually waste their money on games like FIFA, Madden and NHL when they're still the same fucking games each year! The only new things that they add to their games are the small graphic enhancement and updated player rosters.

• pretty much

• I hate sports and I hate sports games even more.

• agreed
    I'm still gunna buy need for speed though lmao

• I defiantly agree with the first 2 I don't think 2k is at the level of the other 2 though

• Ah, EA. Free to play, pay to win.