Agree or Disagree: The following video game companies are the biggest money whores of the gaming industry?

The following -
Activision (with COD)
EA Games/EA Sports (with almost all of their ball sports games and Battlefield games)
2K Games/2K Sports (same as EA)

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Others
    Vote C

111

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can agree with this, they absorb the "this is a business" mentality quite well, especially with COD.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 10

• Depends EA by far is the biggest money whore. But projek (who ever made the witcher), Bio Ware and Bathesda my two favorites make the best games and don't nickel and dime gamers. It's not all companies

• EA games is the biggest money whore company.. They just love to milk people with damn DLC's!

• I can't believe people actually waste their money on games like FIFA, Madden and NHL when they're still the same fucking games each year! The only new things that they add to their games are the small graphic enhancement and updated player rosters.

• You can't spell steal without EA.

• At least we still have Godd Howard

• I hate sports and I hate sports games even more.

• Depends on how you look at it. If you consider the add ons as a rip off then yes. If you see it as more content added later with extra work then no.

• pretty much

• agreed
    I'm still gunna buy need for speed though lmao

• I defiantly agree with the first 2 I don't think 2k is at the level of the other 2 though

• Ah, EA. Free to play, pay to win.