What's its music genre?

I'm not a fan of mexican music or mexican songwriters but this song is amazing... I don't know what's the genre of it, someone has ever heard a similar sound? similar songs to this one?
Idc abour the language.

Updates:
Thanks a lot guys, it's bossa nova and it's a super delicious music genre!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upNzwFm4-Ug

That's how he made this song, I'm so happy I found that video haha

Thanks guys!
and has a "guaguancó" sound too... pretty tasty!!

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• WHAT THE HELL, AMY!!! THIS SONG IS FUCKING FABULOUS!!! i don't know the genre, but thanks for sharing it!!!
    It gave me some similar feels to some Red Hot Chili Peppers songs (kinda like "Venice Queen" "Tear" or even "Dosed".

1|0
    0|0
    • I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT!!!

SAME HAPPENED TO ME, I love rhcp and this song just gave me chills!

You're very welcome 😁😁

And I found the genre, you can see in my update, the dude explains how he did the song, it's fucking impressive how easy it sounds

• Oh, cool!!!
      I see it!
      And thanks for the MHO! ! !

• Welcome 😁😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure of similar songs but I googled the artist and it says "Latin pop" so I'm not sure if that helps at all :0

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Google was no help, it described him as a Mexican pop artist and Wikipedia the same. There is a Mexican girl her username starts with D - I can't think of the rest of it or @cl_517 might have an idea of the music genre, she is half Mexican.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's such a nice song! added to play list. I'd have guessed it'd be folk music?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• alex syntek does pop/rock lol

1|0
    0|0
    • But this song is not pop or rock XD

He says is bossa nova and with a bit of guaguancó

• its hard to tell it sounds a like a mix of balada, salsa, mariachi, mexican its hard to name the exact genre

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess you can name it latin

• Oh no, balada, salsa and mariachi sound nothing like that.

I found it, I said in my last update it's "bossa nova" and has some "guaguancó".

Thanks!

• ohhhh aight haha