Which high school based movie (s) was the most realistic in your opinion?

Which high school based movie(s) was the most realistic in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• None of them. Films always portray high school as a hell on earth were talking to someone who was not in your clique was frowned upon, when in reality, high school isn't that bad and definitely not as segregated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh God... well, sometimes I think certain 70/s80s movies might've been realistic but I can't be sure because I wasn't alive in the 80s.

So, I assume Dazed and Confused was probably pretty realistic.
    For the 21st century, Superbad was pretty accurate, at least character-wise. Plot-wise and McLovin-wise, not so much.

I would say Napoleon Dynamite could be pretty accurate too, at least for those small town type of schools (which I've never attended).

What Girls Said 3

• Realistic... i have no idea.

Maybe, ''The Perks of being a wall flower''

I feel like almost all movies are somewhat very unrealistic.

• Some are made unrealistically, some are made super realistically the people and events in them are just over exaggerated.

• Juno... Definitely Juno

• Non of them are realistic. And they all have the same plot The nerd/new kid gets picked on my the jock/popular kid then the nerd/new kid challenges the popular at some major high school event and comes out triumphant and wins the respect and love or the popular kids.

My favorite one is "she's the man" which is very unrealistic.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol DEFINITELY THE BREAKFAST CLUB!

• The Breakfast Club.

• spiderman, the jocks picked on the nerd, but what the jock didn't know was this nerd had superpowers (MMA superpowers lol)

• It was more like the power Nic Cage had in Next, and in real life being friends with the millionaire kid would score you some ass.