Who plays the most video games? Boys or gals?

I personally say boys but I don't know. It depends on what you see.

• Boys
    61% (14)100% (20)79% (34)Vote
  • Gals
    39% (9)0% (0)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol it depends on how you define "games". When you include candy crush and fruit ninja, women play more of those. If you are talking about modern console games, guys by far.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Boys because they don't let girls play!

0|1
    0|1
    • Hahahaha so right

• Show All
    • So get your own system, your 20 you should have a job that pays enough. And don't say guys don't want girls to play we do, you just have a brother who doesn't want to share. The truth is most girls don't, and just roll their eyes when you try and teach them.

• @genuinlysensitive awe I think its kinda cute when a guys trying to teach me something. hahaha thats just me thou. I am a pathetic 20 year old girl so no. Even if I had money I wouldn't be able to because I share my room with my brotherand there no room in my room!

• It's about equal if we're including casual games. If not then it would probably be guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys. My best friends are freaking obsessed with xbox. So fucking annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely boys

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a gamer girl (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably guys do. But there are female gamers (legit games like FPS, RPGs, RTS, MMOs etc)... I am a PC gamer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• DEFINITELY guys do! But the legion of girl gamers is increasing!

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls just have other things to do in the realm of real world things, boys really only have some various sports that need more than one person to play. Also, girls are a lot more social and emotionally connected to they're friends then men. That's why you see many more boys playing video games than girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys. There ARE those gamer gals, but TRUST me, there are WAY more guys playing video games.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have only met 1 girl on csgo

0|0
    0|0
  • i play women like video games. thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys there is no question about it. Have you ever been to a college dorm? Literally every room I walk by either has Madden on, League of Legends, or Call of Duty. I walk through girls floors and I almost never see any video games being played.

0|1
    0|0