What would you do if I told you?

That today, one of the sweetest girls I know has a birthday? Would you wish her a happy birthday? Well @EmpatheticLady turns 25 today! If you've seen this gorgeous girl around then you probably know what an awesome person she is! So you should totally say happy birthday to her!
What would you do if I told you?
Happy birthday Pumpkin! I hope you have an amazing day and eat lots of cake! Thanks for being a great friend! 👑🎁🎂🍰🎉🎊🎈😘❤💛💚💙💜

Most Helpful Guy

• "Despite all the advances in medicine there still isn't a cure for the common birthday". But I hope you love your new age cause it looks great on you ;) @EmpatheticLady. You are truly a beautiful, amazing, and empathetic person <3 and people like you make the world, and G@G, a better place to be have a blast today and treat yourself to a nice and moist velvet cake with cheesecake frosting, and Ben&Jerry ice cream, cause you didn't give me your address and I can't treat you xD

Found this gif online of your reaction :D <3

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...qteTXg1t0ddt0o1_250.gif</a>

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 11