Worst movie you've seen?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The Room by Tommy Wiseau. I had no expectations for that film and it was still terrible.

What Girls Said 16

• Island of the damned. It was one of the most brutal films Iv ever seen. It was actually painful at times to watch but I persevered so I could honestly say it was the worst movie ever. I stuck with it hoping for a clever ending but no. I think half way through even the 5 actors and one director (who was one of the actors too I'm sure) forgot the entire plot line and winged it. But in all its awfulness it has been a memorable movie and entertaining in the mileage I get out of recommending it to other so they too can suffer the hours lost and develop a true hatred for the song row row row your boat...

• 50 Shades of Grey
    CORNY AND BORING!

• Every single M. Night Shamalyan movie in existence.

• Unfriended.

The worst movie I have ever watched in my whole life and don't get me started just watch it and you will know. I went to movies with this friend and she recommended it. I stopped listening to her recommendations after that lol.

• The Human Centipede. Ugh.

• san andreas was incredibly cheesy, anything with kristen stewart, and i dont plan on seeing 50 shades because i did my research and i already dont like it. How people liked it is beyond me.

• probably mad max... i didn't really understand what i was watching and what i had just watched once i was finished lol

• House of the dead, it's a very stupid "horror" movie (not scary at all, just stupid)

• Anything with Kristen Stewart in it.

• Worst movie I have ever seen is napoleon dynamite. That movie is so fucken boring it was torture!

• Lol I love that movie because of its boring nature. Middle of nowhere like little miss sunshine.

• Human centipede

• Sharknado... Or that bird movie... Or any animated movie not created by Pixar, dreamworks, or Disney..

• Drunk. Punch. Love

human centipede

master of disguise

i totally hate Scarface I don't know whe people make such a big deal out of that movie

• This means war.

Didn't like it.

• Avatar.
    (Filler)

• Thigh light

What Guys Said 16

• A got dragged to some smart person movie with subtitles about aborigines after flying all day and being up since 3 AM, and I could barely stay awake from the combination of fatigue and extreme boredom, but I had to be polite and sit through it. It was called Ten Canoes, and I'm happy to report that you can save yourself two hours of your life and skip this one. Spoiler alert: there's a bunch of aborigines, a bunch of free-swinging dong and buttcheeks, and lots of pointy National Geographic boobs. Some dude wants to have multiple wives like his brother. The brother does, and I guess in aborigine culture, your next of kin inherits your wives. The basic moral of the story, loosely translated from Aborigine was "Mo' bitches, mo' problems." You're welcome. Go watch original Karate Kid or something instead, that's a fucking classic.
    http://youtu.be/9Vzf9BAVGZc

• Batman and Robin from Joel Schumaker

• I have seen a few turkeys over the years - The one that jumps out is an Austrian movie called "The Tree" it went on forever and when it started to get interesting it just stopped.

• I usually fall back on "Lost In Space" as the worst movie ever, but I'm sure there were others I could think of if I took some time. Some of the horror movies my college roommmates were into were pretty awful (seriously, do they even make horror movies anymore which *don't* include graphic rape scenes? Is that really necessary?).

• National Lampoon's Pledge This

---

The movie had Paris Hilton in a lead role. #NuffSaid

• I dont even remember any, but recently saw Jurassic world and it was pretty bad.

• sharknado, I hate those stupid movies

• Looper, Bruce willis

• Ha I thought I had all his movies. That one must be pretty bad.

• @sluggognatface No... it's true that it had amazing results. I found it bad. Sorry for the missunderstanding haha i never left a movie before lol.

• I left three. One was with Madonna. Desperately Seeking Susan. First time I was on TV I was interviewed being asked how I liked it. I didn't say good stuff.

• Avatar, the one with the blue people

• godzilla the very very old version or superman.

• Hot tub time machine 2

• Pretty Woman or anything with Julia Roberts but mainly Pretty Woman.

• Pulp Fiction or Inglorious Bastards

• 'Feed' Because it's just fucked up.

• Gravity went to cinema to watch it WORST MOVIE EVER -> overrated. Last year I think? We were all disappointed.

• The Dark Crystal. Holy shit what a stupid movie and there is actually a cult like following for this ridiculous movie.