Does anyone know any good japanese movies that are romantic and have comedy?

Like made in japan with eng subtitles. I really am tired of hollywood movies.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Tokyo Godfathers is an animated movie about 3 homeless people that find a baby abandoned in the middle of winter. They protect it and learn about a love for humanity.

Not very much one on one romance but it is a very touching story.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not sure if you like anime or animated movies, but movies from Studio Ghibli are great. Most are cute, some are more dark, some are meaningful. Most have humor and some kind of love in them. If you want some good titles just let me know what you want to know!

• Ou O
    Kimi ni todoke (There's an anime version of this)
    Clover
    Lovely Complex (Also has an anime version)
    Sukitte in nayo (Also has an anime version)
    1 Litre of Tears
    100 days with Mr. Arrogant (This one's a Korean movie, but it's still really good)

There's more I want to recommend, but I'm watching J-drama right now. xD

• I meant with actors not anime! But thanks

• Ohhhh ok, I was just making sure because I know some people who like the live action stuff, but hate anime, and once they found out some of their favorite movies/shows were based off of one they stopped liking the movie/show being in their mind anime = kids stuff which isn't always true.

• no its not kids stuff anime but I rather it not be anime just a movie.

• Little forest is good although it's not a romantic or comedic movie. I'm not sure whether or not it's your cup of tea but it's still worth watching. It's a four part movie, seperated into summer, autumn, winter, and spring.

• I only know of anime. So not really any movies with real people in it.

• try High School Debut

• Live action
    P. s I love you...
    Also...
    Try live action movie versions of animes