What is your most embarrassing moment?

Most Helpful Guy

• probably when i shit my pants during cross country practice. but i was so fucking lucky because i didn't get caught. i was in the middle of running and i had to shit and all of a sudden, i couldn't hold it. so i ran back and went straight for the bathroom to get rid of the evidence. i went into the stall and went commando and got rid of the evidence without anyone noticing, which I don't know how cause the football team was in their room right next to the bathroom. then i went to the weight room since we had lifting and somehow still didn't get caught although i (it spread through the room) smelled like literal shit. to this day, i don't know how i didn't get caught and i do get nightmares about it sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was when i was super drunk like sometime around September. When we were outside the club i was screaming "i ain't gonna get in those cheap ass cars!" You know stuffs like that and everyone was looking at me

What Guys Said 4

• Don't think I have one. I was once sitting on a stool at a computer at university with a girl sitting her stool at the computer next to me. I did a SBD fart and the girl covered her nose. LOL

• I actually haven't had one yet... hmm.. is it weird?

• I pissed my pants at work because I couldn't find a bathroom in time.

• Very beautiful girl who is my date used my bathroom, just I forgot to flush the toilet. :/ Been married for 4 years since. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I was racing my friend to the bathroom and I thought I was gonna pee first so I pulled down my pants but she got there first and the teacher grabbed me and held me up for the class to see and I had no pants or underwear on.. I was 4...

• The moment I was caught off guard and almost hit someone.

• i don't really get embarrassed. most uncomfortable moment was being sat on by a stinky homeless man on the bus with his ass being exposed in the back. gross. ehhh >.<

• oh wait just kidding most embarrassing moment is being rejected by this one guy lol kinda fucked me up