What movies (or anything else) disturbed you the most?

So much so it took awhile to get over.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... some sad lesbian romance! It was so sad! The girl dies at the end! It was so tragic I couldn't get over it.

• Dying with cotton mouth :(

• Not at all, i could just keep on listening to you!!!

• Yvw, and thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a kid horror movies were all about monsters and that was okay because it wasn't real but then there was a change, they started making stuff about devil worship, possession and sacrifices - You are sitting there "Hang on that could happen" that freaked me out a bit plus in horror movies they used to have the background music with a big build up so you knew something was going to happen, they stopped doing that so you would be having a drink and something would hop out from behind the press, you would end up with half the drink all over you.

• Yeah the more realistic movies got to me a lot more, especiall the ultra grainy ones they made during the late 70s early 80s.

But it was watcjing the Exorcist alone at night when i was a kid that really got me, i started seeing Devil Reagan everywhere!

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 8

• When I finished Cowboy Bebop. And Digimon. Couldn't believe that shit was over. I'm still not over it. Aerith's death. Zack's death. The human centipede. Jeepers Creepers. When Roxas got absorbed back into Sora and when Axel died. He's Lea now but it's not the same.

• Aerith's death really hit me hard back then:(

HC 2 is so gross and unnecessary, it actually makes part 1 a more legimate movie.

• My cars going to break down and I'm just gonna shoot myself cuz fuck all that.

• Yeah avoiding part 2 is a good idea, if it was good or something it might be different.

But its just crap!

• I read a fictional book once from a feminist writer about an Islamic girl from Somalia. It was horrible since the girl got raped all over and got circumcised. The scary thing was the writer herself came from Somalia and based the story on stories she heard from people there. It's what actually happends in some part of the world. That gave me a real reality check and I'm still not totally over it.

• Yeah that movie Lord of war was more disturbing them i thought it would just because of a few very graphic and realistic depictions of crimes against humanity.

• I think you commented on the wrong peraon.

• Now the right person, you were talking about Somalia and crimes against humanity.

• this scary movie with a clown in it... i watched it when i was like 8 with my mom... and the worst of all is that i had a clown doll of my size... i threw it away after i watched the movie cause i felt as if my doll was gonna come to life and kill me... i still am scared of clowns 😭

• Uh... Movies about real life cases tend to disturb me.

Human Trafficking 2005
    Aurore
    An American Crime

I guess some books that shocked me was : Beautiful Malice, The Lovely Bones, finding Violet Park.

• Human centipede blek!

• That seems to be a popular one lol

Not suprising though, since its basically torture porn that was made with the sole intent to shock, disturb and sicken people.
      But still be a somewhat mainstream horror movie.

• The said torturer reminds you of a Nazi.

• Actually a lot less creepy then the guy they had in part 2 :(

• Candyman and Tales From the Crypt. LOL

My mom scared me with the theme song when I was a kid. So now, I'm still terrified to sleep in the dark. LOL

• the human centipede

• insideous was creepy too

• Well... tickling
    And I'm still not over it

What Guys Said 3