What do you think of girls who watch animation movies?

I loveee watching animation movies (for example Disney movies). What do you think of girls who watch those? Childish xD?
And do you like watching some yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Disney and Pixar movies are my favourite! I LOVE them. Those and con movies/psychological thrillers are the best. Jeez 5 animated movies are hitting the big boxes over the next two year sooooo excited :D

• omg meeeee tooooo. but the movie i'm most waiting for is 'finding dory'

Most Helpful Girl

• Animated movies tend to have a lot more emotion and creativity than non animated movies. Some of them can get a bit cheesy or become too juvenile, but I think most good animation studios make sure to make a film that everyone can enjoy. I like animated movies because there is always so much heart put into them, and the story writing is almost always good, if not excellent.

There are plenty of non animated films that have strong emotions and good writing too, but I find myself disappointed with them much more often than with animated movies. The concentration of good movies is higher with animated movies than with non animated movies.

What Guys Said 23

• In life I always think "To each their own" - I am sure I do something that people think is odd or childish.

• I like those movies too lol!
    I don't know probably Netflix and chill, watch little mermaid and cuddle.. Sounds lit

• I think 'awesome!' I saw Minions on opening night and last week I saw Hotel Transylvania 2.

• ARGH I HATE YOU LOL
      i wanna watch them tooooooo

• You'll love Hotel Transylvania 2, it's better than the first IMHO. My favourite character is Wayne the downtrodden werewolf (and his awesome daughter has a bigger role in this one)

• ughhhhhhhhh.
      i'll watch it soon ;a; i hope

• I like most animated movies. Some are overrated like Inside Out was.

• Nothing wrong with that, I like them too!

• I would watch it with her. I find that watching animation movies as an adult is different to that of watching it as a kid. There's a lot more meaning to it and your understand it better. So yeah, I'm all for animation movies!

• Quite honestly that sounds like my kinda girl lol I'm a big Disney and animation fan! I love minions spongebob Garfield Snoopy and Disney movies myself and I'm and I love computer animation like the Pixar movies I am really wanting to see inside out

• Omg definitely, inside out was a gem for example, I still find myself youtubing songs from old disney movies just cuz so many fond memories, they don't make them like they used to, as they say.

• Disney animation movies are great.

• Dude I own all the cartoons. Sometimes it's nice to bust out the nostalgia.

• I like watching animated movies. It would be cool to have someone to watch them with, so yeah, a girlfriend who would watch them with me would be sweet.

• I love Pixar movies. And the Lego movie was one of my favs from the last few years. So I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Girl, I've re watched Minions , How to Train Your Dragon (1&2) and Ice Age-1 multiple times. They're all so good. Ice Age was the first movie that made me cry :D.

• If I knew such a girl I would watch animated movies with her :P I love them :) Now I am going to watch some Totoro !!

• i watch inside out earlier!

• No spoils please :( ... maybe a little bit of spoil :D

• i won't say more than that! but its totally worth watching!

• They seem to be cute. Watching them at this age is not at all weird or Abnormal as some might say. Would like to watch it with her if possible though lol

• Grow up.
    I'm kidding, I watch them too if I liked the previews and don't think anything in particular about a girl who watches them.

• Oh i love those that watch it. We have something in common then.

• I like animation movies too, the last two I've watched were The minions, at the cinema and Hotel Transylvania at the tv 😃

• omg i can't wait to watch the minions :(
      and hotel transylvania 2 coming up!

• Yes, The minions are really funny, Hotel Transylvania 2 is in the cinemas here, I've seen the ads 😊

• She's fun to be around with. I love the lion king

• I think its the cutest thing a girl can do... Personally i would be

• dreamers...

• Oh my god! Thats wife material

• lmao really

• Well it is childish which is awesome because i also have a childish side. I feel like an adult with a childish side just someone who didn't let life beat the imagination and childlike wonder out of them
      Also yeah I really like animated movies. Non animated movies always seem to take themselves really serious

• A grown woman watching animation films from Disney Corp are pretty lame.

• and a guy who's hiding behind an anonymous status is even lamer :P

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing. You like what you like. Why judge?

• Considering that I rather enjoy them myself, I am largely in favour of that.

• I know plenty of adults who watch them. Even I have although not often. Do what you want and screw what people think... man lifes too short to worry whether someone thinks your childish or not

• definitely. animated movies usually have themes that appeal to all ages. when i came to visit my friend last month we watched Song of the Sea

• omg is it nice? i am hesitating on watching it

• why are you hesitating? it's a really beautiful movie. my friend said it's the only animated movie she'll watch again and again, lol.

• oh ok! i know what to watch this weekend then! thanks

• I love anime movies.. like spirited away is my favorite movie of all time. And I liked the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya

• Nothing. They are girls that like animation movies.

• Yea minions is cool ^^

• Nobody can say no to Find Nemo