Name a movie that you know all the words to?

I was watching TV with my mom the other day and she told me to put a movie on. Her first mistake lol. I watch the same movies over and over. I put on Remember the Titans and once she realized what it was, she left the room! I texted her and asked why and she said that she didn't feel like hearing me recite the movie word for word for the millionth time. How rude!

Most Helpful Guy

• goodfellas and casino. scorcese, de niro & pesci are gold every time they get together. i hope they do one more together before age makes it almost impossible. there was talk a couple of years ago of them getting together to make a movie based on a book about the deathbed confession of a man who claims to have killed jimmy hoffa and reveals the story. it's an excellent book and has been verified to be very likely to be the truth instead of just another story among the millions regarding hoffa. i would love love love to see this book put into a movie with those 3 great people involved.

Most Helpful Girl

• pitch perfect2 of course!! i kept reciting those lines while i was watching it with my group of friends when they thought I've never watch that movie before and said that I'm just reading the caption until they made me turn around a recited the some of scene in the movie again. When i turn around though their faces were priceless asking me how many times had I watched that movie, and my respond was just "ya know just a couple times a week". That's when all of their faces turn from shock in horror though that what makes me laugh till I almost fell out of the couch

What Guys Said 22

• wow. I'm sure I'm rusty now but a few I used to know all the lines to
    Clueless... yea I loved that movie
    Can't Hardly Wait
    Varsity Blues
    Half Baked
    Little Rascals
    Dennis the Menace

used to know all the lines to Shrek, Finding Nemo, The Recess Movie and Over the Hedge... probably still know most of Shrek

• My last girlfriend had a daughter who was 6 to 10 the time me and her mother were together and it was the time of "High School Musical" - She used to watch the movie rewind scenes watch them 10 times in a row and at the end of the movie put it on again so even though I didn't want to there was a time when I knew "High School Musical" word for word.

• A lot, really. Friday, Next Friday, Menace II Society, Wedding Crashers, Dazed and Confused, Karate Kid... probably a bunch more I'm forgetting.

• National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. My family and I watch it like 5 times every season and people HATE watching it with us because we are laughing before something even happens and repeating all the dialogue.

• Lmao

I don't think there's a movie that I can state verbatim. I know a few lines from different movies though. A line from one of my favorite movies - Remember remember the fifth of November the gunpowder treason and plot.

And remember the titans is a great movie.

• I do the exact same thing with my favourite movies. Star Wars is definitely a series of movies I know all of it! I amaze friends and family all the time when we watch something and I say every line a few seconds before we're about to hear it and everyone looks like this O_O

• Lmao my family hates watching movies with me for that reason.

• I remember one of my friends, last Christmas break. Sitting in his house, bored, without saying a word he plays Commando, after finding the whole movie on youtube. While watching, again and again he was telling me ''Bullshit! You have seen this one at least a 100 times!'' and was always like ''I swear I haven't even seen this one more than 10 times...(saying the next line)''

• Lol that's awesome.

• Quite a few : Caddyshack, Fletch and Fletch lives, Swingers, Rudy, Groundhog Day, Tombstone, etc I'm a sponge for movie quotes. Especially the classics that were insanely funny.

• LOL that's funny. Rocky 4. Friday. The Last Dragon. The Dark Knight. And I LOVE the songs in Little Shop of Horrors.

• Back To The Future Trilogy!!! Lol!!!
    My parents and my sister hate it now because I watch it everyday on my iPod!!!

• The first two Mad Max movies.

• none, but i can do the 1st 20 minutes of full metal jacket verbatim

• but i can spit out lines from lego movie, toy story, step brothers, 22 jump street and talladega (however the fuck you spell it) nights on command.

• it was better. it also made it a lot funnier because there's a twin scene that happens to me and my roommate. all i'll say there's a scene that's so funny it'll make you spit up your drink. i really can't spoil it for you.

• Lol damn, I gotta go watch it asap then

• i haven't watched any movie enough for that. my sister used to know "The Mummy" word for word. even the ancient Egyptian side of it

• None of that, but I have at least one entire album memorized. It's the album "Knife Man" by Andrew Jackson Jihad.

I probably have 5 or 6 hours worth of music memorized.

• Twilight part 1, Stuart little all 3, garfield both movies. and a few more I just cannot remember

• Mallrats
    Boondock Saints

• I liked Mafia movies.. so the Godfather was the one movie I had to watch and re watch multiple times. It was and still is so good.

• The godfather 😍😍😍😍😍

• Home Alone 1 and 2
    Mrs Doubtfire
    Lion King
    Toy Story
    Mary Poppins

• The Simsons movie

• Ace Ventura 1 & 2, Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian.

• Die hard, back to the future haha

• Terminator 2.

What Girls Said 27

• PS I love you
    Mean Girls
    What to expect when you're expecting
    Crazy stupid love
    Shrek
    The grinch
    Mr and Mrs smith
    Austin Powers, Gold Member

The list is endless. I normally watch movies over and over again until I can't stand it anymore. Bad habit.

• OMG that's Narina: the lion the witch and the wardrobe lol.

i LOVEEE remember the titans! but yeah my sister and i recite narnia lmao!

• Pirates of the Caribbean, mainly the first one. My sister and I will actually recite certain parts together and laugh about it afterwards.

• Lol I've never watched any of those movies.

• They are my absolute favorite. I'm especially excited because the new one (which comes out in two years I think) is releasing on my birth month if all goes well so I'm counting on seeing it as a birthday treat!

• Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring.

• Probably just about any of the Disney movies I grew up with. Not so much the newer ones. Other than that, I don't watch movies over and over again anymore. Too many new things to watch! But, I am with your mom... it drives me nuts when people sit there and actually recite the movie. Knowing the words is nice and all, but reciting it... very annoying. Sorry, Char! ;)

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show :P

• There 's more than one.. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Twilight series, Lord of the rings and Hobbit series.

• Anastasia 1997!

• Well, this is always at the top of the list.

http://www.lionking.org/~uzuri/pics/Tlkcomic.jpg

• Mulan
    Fantastic Mr. Fox
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    Casablanca
    Harry Potter 1-3. Me and my siblings used to play Harry Potter when we were younger. LOL.

• Mean Girls. All the Lord Of The Rings films. Probably the early Harry Potter's. Shrek.

• -The Little Mermaid
    -White Chicks
    -The Hangover
    -What Happens in Vegas
    -High School Musical 1&2

• Tenacious D and the Pick of destiny lols... one of the funny movies i really liked back then

• I know every word to Grease. i regret nothing
    www.wichitaorpheum.com/.../GreaseMoviePoster.jpg

• I don't know ALL the words, but I know a very big chunk of The Breakfast Club.

• Pitch Perfect 1&2. :)

• Mean Girls, Mulan, and since my niece is such a huge fan... FROZEN!!! LOL

• > Despicable Me 1 & 2
    > Spirited Away & Howl's Moving Castle
    > The Lorax
    > The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (No, not Fish out of Water)
    > Coraline~!
    I know that movie like the back of my hand. Yes, I know it's a creepy movie. More of a reason for me to love it!

• Easy frozen life of a parent. ...

• clueless.

I know. I'm so cool. ;)

• White chicks

• The Nightmare Before Christmas and Mean Girls.

• Austin powers and the godfather

• thomasina ♡

• Spirited away.. The pianist... lotr
    .. shrek... about a boy... zorro... hsm

• I wouldn't say movie but I know for a Tv show. I know almost all the words to the friends show. I always say it with them and it annoys the hell of other people who are watching it with me

• Doctor Horrible's Singalong Blog