A question for hip hop fans. What hip hop albums have you heard that has the best production on it?

What albums have you heard with the best production on it? Don't tell me about the rapping itself, i only want to know about the beats and production involved.
My list would be this:
De La Soul- Buhloone Mind State
A Tribe Called Quest- Midnight Marauders
Beastie Boys- Paul's Boutique
Gang Starr- Moment Of Truth
Edan- Beauty And The Beat
Public Enemy- It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Digital Underground- Sons Of The P
NWA- Efil4zaggin
Main Source- Breaking Atoms
Ed O. G.- Dedicated EP
GZA- Liquid Swords
Nas- Illmatic
Pete Rock & CL Smooth- Mecca & The Soul Brother
Raekwon- Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Souls Of Mischief- '93 Til Infinity

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a great list. Old school hip hop heads would be proud. As for me I'd have to do some remembering and research, but I know Dr. Dre's 2001 had very good production. Then again all his work does.

• GZA Liquid Swords!! Yes! For sure.

• I think 36 Chambers should be on the list. Stankonia (not golden era but I mean come on Outkast has great production on all their albums). Madvillian should be on the list.

• I like the golden era, but I'm not a huge geek on it :/

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Tribe Called Quest, Beastie Boys, De La Soul, Wu-Tang, Gangstarr are all classic groups with amazing production quality

in modern times I did really like Kanye West's early production on his albums and stuff he produced for others. Recently (basically since his 3rd album) the production is very contrived and boring to me.

• forgot to mention Dr. Dre. his early albums, production on NWA, Snoop, Eminem and The Game (his 1st album) were incredible

• Probably anything Tribe and Pharcyde.