Who do you think is the best looking?

Who do you think is the best looking?
1 = far left
2 = left
3 = right
4 = far right

• 1/Far Left
  • 2/Left
  • 3/Right
  • 4/Far Right

Most Helpful Guy

• eh, they all look so "dolled up", I prefer a more natural woman with a lot less makeup, want to feel like I ain't dating a barbie. That being said, the best among the given choices would be 4 I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• "3/right"

They're all good looking women. For some reason miranda kerr reminds me of a little girl who is overly sexualized. She's pretty but that's just how I see her for some reason. I think the second to the far right is the prettiest

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly, they're really starting to look old these days - I guess they must be in their mid-thirties by now (probably had babies too)?
    Victoria's Secret need to get some younger, hotter models. The whole point of VS angels is that they're supposed to be the hottest women on the planet, and they're just not any more.

• None. The fake eyelashes, fake tans, eye shadow, excess blush and foundation, salon haircuts and duck faces... I feel like if you tried to kiss one half their face would fall off.
    I really can't tell which one would be the best looking the next morning after a shower without all her 'beauty products' on, so I'll hold my judgement.

• I have no idea who they are but far right is hottest to me.

• 4/Far Right

• Red dress can come over annyy time

• Adriana Lima is so beautiful <3

• Far right, all the rest are hedonistic imbecils that will die in boiling lava. Praise Jesus.

• one of them is really outstanding.

• Well if you forced me. Far right.
    They are not my type.

• I don't do fake. That whole culture disgusts me. Girls keep it relatively natural, shave please. I'm sorry but leg hair us a turn of. Anyway they are all fake tan, inch of makeup, superficial people. I can't get turned on by that

• The babez in the red dress 😍😍😍
    HayU! The one with the red dress 😘👋🏻

• I'd go with Miranda and the way that dress looks about to pop a button is tantalising!

• Can i have them all 😁

• Red dress is my baby gurl

• I might sound shallow, but far left.

• I 💖💖 that bitch second from the right.
    The 2 on the left look like amazons.

• Voted 4 because I am far right.

• I'm not really attracted to these type of models, they're pretty for sure but I prefer curves!

They all look the same; which ever one has the biggest boobs.

What Girls Said 11