How would you feel about a WW1 call of duty?

• Yes, FPS game
  • Yes as a strategy game
  • No, but there should be a flashback level
  • No, CoD shouldn't touch WW1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so fucking over COD. My coworker keeps trying to pressure me into buying it but fuck no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I don't like shooting games or first person games.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe if it was loosely based on WW1. But COD and WW1? A little weird to me. Still, seems like a really good idea for a FPS game. :D

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, Call of Duty has wandered so far away from its roots that I think it's too late. I think the best ones were MW2 and earlier. Even then, I wish they had stuck with the WW2 theme.

• We need a Modern WWII game. No more jump pack simulator and future warfare.

Just cold iron sight WWII. Back to the basics.

• Yeah, that would be awesome! You'd get to run out from your trench, and you could press whatever buttons you like, and it would make absolutely no difference - you'd still get mowed down by machineguns or obliterated by artillery...

• there is literally no way to make ww1 interesting. the entire game would be sitting in a trench for 4 hours.

• What about a flashback level with an attack on the enemy trench, and not all of the fighting was in the trenches.

• well, it wasn't trench warfare early on and it was primarily on the western front (shoutout to the west side). but it kinda went that way. it was like the colonials who stood in lines firing at each other had machine guns instead of muskets. but still no (i'm not a fan of ww1). but instead of zombies in black ops, it's trenches. you have to fight off the germans.

• Yeah, I'd like it.

Call of Duty should've never come to the modern era.

• That would be really impressive, but I would want them to have spent years researching before even writing a single line of code.