I'm an anime fan, and I love anything with a good story line.
I also have a weakness for anything sci-fi, like Cowboy Bebop, Evangelicon, and planetes.
I have a weakness for other animes, like Sword Art Online, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, High school of the Dead and Elfen Lied.
I'm not a massive fan of animes that go on forever though, I have watched Naruto, some of Bleach and one piece... But they just went on for too long and I didn't get very drawn in by the storeys.

What animes do you guys like?

Most Helpful Guy

• some of the only one's i've watched are gargantia on the verdurous planet (one series) (good sci-fi mixed with a nice story about the future (with a sort of apocalyptic aftermath earth (set on a ship on a flooded earth))), another good one i'd recommend because of its fantasy setting and good emotional story line is Zero no Tsukaima, that's one of my favorites, it's recommended, it's set in a 1780's style Europe when a guy called saito gets taken from japan to a different planet by magic and becomes a girl's familiar, it's a great story (i said euopre-like because the map resembles Europe, they even have countries like "Germania" "Romalia" and "Albion" (the ancient name for england) it's four series in total each having a different name, happy watching!

Most Helpful Girl

• Cowboy Bebop <3
    Samurai Champloo
    Barakamon, Gugure Kokkuri San, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Noragami
    Digimon (adventure, adventure 02, tamers)
    Medabots
    Trigun
    Shit with giant robots/mobile suits
    Garo The Animation
    Gatchaman (crowds, insight, science ninja team)
    . Hack//(Legend of the Twilight, Quantum)
    Saiyuki (although Saiyuki, Saiyuki Gaiden, and Saiyuki Reload are better as manga IMHO)
    Assassination Classroom
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Fist of the North Star
    The Daily Lives of High School Boys
    I watch a lot but I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. Should prob make an anime/game dump somewhere so I can remember what I like.

• And though it's not an anime - Adventure Time. You just have to watch that shit.

• Omfg I wish I could. OMFG I MISS BEING A KID. Like playing that was fun as SHIT. I didn't play pokemon cuz, you know, we played Pokemon but we did play Digimon. God. I can't wait til I have kids. Everything will be worth it if I can teach them to play Digital World. This was a good talk. I'm getting off this thread before my heart just explodes completely.

• Yeah, brain wash our children into likeing the good stuff so there will be a new eara of good stuff!
      It was an epic talk, I think I have to salut you and your awesomness!

What Guys Said 21

• My all time favourite is "CLANNAD", but my tastes are pretty varied. I also enjoy "Hellsing Ultimate",
    "Hyouka",
    "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt",
    "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya",
    "Black Lagoon",
    "Spice and Wolf",
    "Saint Young Men",
    "No Game No Life" and the "Dragon Ball" franchise.
    Other great anime include "Code Geass", "Parasyte the Maxim", "Full Metal Alchemist" (2003 or Brotherhoood) and "Danganronpa".

I also enjoy short form anime such as "Tonari no Seki-kun", "I Can't Understand what my Husband is Saying" or "Plastic nee-san".

The Ghibli movies are also excellent of course.

• You stated my all-time favorite. Cowboy Bebop. I really love the whole western world atmosphere of it. So good!

• NARUTO!!!

Bleach comes a close second. Then One Peace. But I also enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Death Note and a few others.

• Cowboy Bebop
    Sword Art Online and all of it's sequels.
    Fairy Tail
    The Irregular at Magic High School

Those are some that I like.

• 1. Dragon ball z (call it nostalgia idk)
    2. Hellsing ultimate
    3. Code geass
    4. Gurren lagann
    5. Full metal alchamist brotherhood
    Honorable mentions in no particular order
    Future diary. Vampire knight. Elfen lied.

• Gotta be Dragon Ball.

• Monster
    Rose of Versailles
    Clannad
    Death Note
    Oregairu
    Naruto
    Steins;Gate
    Romeo no Aoi Sora

• If you don't like things that go on forever stay away from the Berserk manga but watch the crappy movies they made. I prefer the manga even though it's currently left unfinished.

• Guilty Crown :( I don't know why but this anime still remains my favourite :)

• MACROSS PLUS!!!

A lot of the gundam series.
    I also love Cowboy Bebop.
    I basically like all the space opera/sci-fi/space western ones as well.
    I also love a lot of anime movies mostly from the 80s and 90s.

• SAO, Akame Ga Kill, Zero No Tsukima, The Fate Series, HOTD, Fairy Tail, Hidan No Aria

• One liece ftw! Naruto comes in as a close second.

• I don't even know what anime is 🙈

• Hentai Porn 😶
    Awesome story with an Awesome actions 😂 LOL 😁 jk

• Only one I've seen is B Gata H Kei, girlfriend got me to watch it and it was really funny

• My two alltime favourites would have to be "Hokuto no Ken" and "Soul Eater".

• My favorite anime is SPACE DANDY X)

• Excluding the ones you listed, Colorful (movie), Durarara, Michiko & hatchin, Akira (movie), the future diary, deadman wonderland,

• Hell Girl, death note, wolf's rain, vampire hunter d, dragonball, sailor moon, cardcaptor, samurai champloo, afro samurai, ghost hound, k-on and probably a lot of others lol

• Azumanga Daioh, high school of the dead and the first half of inuyasha lol

I'm sure there are still others lol!

• Oh how could I forget wolf's rain, one of the best intos to an anime ever too... I may have to go back and watch it now you reminded me of it :D

• Yes! I love how quiet and calm it is one minute, then non stop action the next d

• Naruto, dragon ball Z, Samurai X, Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Full Metal Al, etc

• Attack on titan is a must seriously as soon as you find some free time

What Girls Said 9

• My favourite one was probably Parasyte: The Maxim. It's kinda horror and a little sci-fi, I guess? It's a great anime, with a bit of romance thrown in to keep it interesting and kinda cute but not enough to be a big part of the plot, it's mostly about this one guy coming to terms with what he's become and realising it's up to him to basically save humanity. It's pretty awesome :) I think it's like 21 or 22 episodes, so it's not huge, you can get through it in a relatively short space of time.

• If you liked PMMM, watch School-LIVE.

I also like Durarara, ghost hunt, Noragami (I'm watching the second season now), Brynhildr in the Darkness (that's kinda sci-fi), and Dangan Ronpa. I have a lot more but those are the ones I thought of off the bat!

• School-LIVE looks so cuuuuuuuute!!!
      I loved Ghost hunt, was nice and dark ha ha.
      Thanks for your comment! ^_^

• So it's basically cartoons?😂🙈

• Pretty much. But trust me, a lot of them are not for kids.

• Btooom
    Psycho-Pass
    Naruto (although it started to suck after season 10)
    Bleach
    Death Note (sucked after Ls death)
    Angel Beats!
    Currently watching Ghost Hunt.

• Phycho-Pass was awesome and I really enjoyed it, but it felt like it was coppying cowboy bebop too much. I'd sujest its very much worth checking out! :)

• The old ones are the best! I am pretty harsh on all animes that have come out in the past 5-10 years, they are pretty influenced hollywood these days

• My favorite anime is inuyasha.

• Attack on Titan, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Sword Art Online, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Sailormoon and Noragami :)

• Death Note, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Bleach.

• i love one piece, naruto (though i couldn't wait for that to finish), fairy tail, tokyo ghoul, blue exorcist, shimoneta, inuyasha, death note, and there's so many others that i like but i can't think of at the moment :P i like the types the go on for a really long time, because you really get to know the characters, and they seem more real to me.

• Chrono crusade, Daily lives of highschool boys, ouran high school host club.. the list goes on! But my all time favourite anime growing up has got to be Inuyasha! Many a sleepless nights spent watching it xD

• black lagoon is pretty awesome.