Who's your favourite disney princess?

Who's your favourite disney princess?

I'm excluding Anna and Elsa because they are not officially disney princesses and they have their own line. Excluding Merida because she is more Pixar rather than disney. And excluding any non disney princesses.
Can't include a poll because there is only seven options to choose from rather than ten. And they are in order from release date. I heard Belle is the most popular.

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Ariel, love her. Big fan of Belle as well.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Mulan because she has a mothafuckin dragon

2|0
    0|0
  • Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always liked Mulan and Pocahontas, as well as Kidagakash... but no one remembers her :'(

2|0
    0|0
  • i have fantasies about the little mermaid

1|0
    1|0
  • Is it so hard to make a poll?

0|0
    1|0
  • I vote for Pocohontas, even though she's not actually a princess. She has self-respect, though, which is more than I can say for most of the other women on that list. Most of them ended up getting married to men they barely knew. In Snow White's case, she got married to a guy she had only met twice, and they never had a full-blown conversation. Belle stayed with a guy who kidnapped and abused her; how low was her self-esteem? And don't even get me started on Cinderella... Okay, I'll stop there.

https://youtu.be/eT2R3E7vDUc

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Probably Rapunzel, though I also have a huge soft spot for Kida and Tiana. Outside of the princesses, I also love Esmerelda <3

1|0
    0|0
  • East Indian one

1|0
    1|0
  • Ariel, Pocahontas and Mulan =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Belle and Rapunzel

1|0
    0|0
  • Pocahontas and Mulan aren't actual princesses. I choose Pocahontas.

1|0
    0|0
    • Disney consider Pocahontas and Mulan as one of their disney princesses.

• Show All
    • Yeah but Disney chooses who they want in their princess line so yes they are princesses.

• and plus popularity plays a big role too.

• Cinderella of course! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Aurora, Mulan and Tiana.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mulan isn't a princess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't in the movie of course but Disney made it official for her to be one. Look it up

• Show All
    • Rude much? Clearly you're a troll who has nothing to do. Trololololol

• Oooooh (o/)(\o) you caught the troll. Such skill. Welcome to this site.