For those GAG users who are Assassin's Creed fans: Would you agree that Connor Kenway is one of the most underrated protagonists of the AC franchise?

In my perspective, he's far from perfect but he isn't anywhere near as bad as many people try to make him out to be. In fact, he's probably the most relatable Assassin out of the rest (personality wise). I'm willing to bet the only reason why Connor receives a lot of hate from the Asassin's Creed fanbase are because:

1) He's not your idealistically perfect Assassin with a flamboyant personality like Ezio
2) Slightly poor (or just average) voice acting.
3) Nostalgia for Ezio.
4) Most of the loudest Connor haters are Ezio dickriding fanboys

Don't get me wrong, I also loved Ezio and think he's a great Assassin in his own way as well as being the best overall Assassin out of the rest (like many of the long time AC fan still believe up to this day). I do however, dislike his extremist fanboys.

• Yes, I Agree
  • No, I Disagree
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• He was a dud in my opinion.
    Behind him would be Shay from Rogue. I liked the concept of the game, but I thought he was just mediocre.
    I didn't realize that there were Ezio dickriding fanboys, but they do have a point. He kind of made the series what it is.

Too bad Ubisoft went overboard with the series.

• Do you think Connor had the potential to be a much better and more likeable Assassin than he actually was if Ubisoft took more time to develop him as an overall protagonist?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• He's by far the worst Assassin's Creed protagonist. No charisma, no personality, a disinteresting voice and a shallow character. He's no Ezio.

• Sorry man he was just always so serious and that doesn't make for a good protagonist in my opinion. Well it sometimes does butbnot in this occasion

• Ezio was way better but Connor wasn't too bad. He just wasn't as interesting