If the animus from Assassin's Creed were to ever actually exist in real life, would you have done absolutely anything to hop on it to see what?

your ancestors were like, even if it means spending a crap load of money to get on the animus? I would definitely hop on it just to see what my ancestors were like, going as far as back into my Spaniard roots to see how life was in those times.

If the animus from Assassin's Creed were to ever actually exist in real life, would you have done absolutely anything to hop on it to see what...?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 1

• I absolutely would. I love the idea of having past lives, and to experience them through an animus would be amazing. I'd want to see if I learned anything that my current self carried over, and see if anyone in my life now was in a past life. It would just be so enlightening!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes!!! I love history and would love to see with my own eyes how the world was back in the days. I'd be seeing how Spain was in the past, the fight against the Moors, the discovery of America, colonizing the new world...
    An Animus in real life would be absolutely awesome.

• Mmmmm, my Conquistador ;)

• I'd definitely like to see my ancestors during the Spaniard invasion in Mexico during the 16th-18th century (Spanish conquest of the Aztec empire and lot of other conflicts happening during those times).

• I'm more interested in seeing how the Spaniards expelled the Moors abd took over that region that was previously taken from them. Also to know if what they said about El Cid is true xD