Do you think Glen is dead in The Walking Dead?

yes or no why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you pay close attention, you can see that the walkers are tearing open Nicholas, not Glen. Also, he wasn't mentioned in the "In Memorium" recap, as well as, the answer as to the "is he dead?" question keeps being avoided by the network overall; This didn't happen at all when Dale or Hershal died. It was publicly and formally announced that they were dead.

Although, when Carol's daughter Sophia went missing, it wasn't known what became of her, until a few episodes later; in which they found her among the dead in Hershal's stash of walkers.

Who knows what happened to him (the writers know), that's the awesomeness that is, The Walking Dead.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really think so.

• I don't, I think the walkers were eating the other guy. his body and blood should mask him.

• id love to replace him to take care of maggie! i m the next korean man shell be with!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know people say he went under the dumpster but if he did it would be impossible to get out. But I hope it was a dream or it wasn't real!

• Yes he died, so sad. He was such a cool guy yanno