What is your favorite xbox or ps3/4 game?

my favourite game ever has to be 'The last of us' or 'assasins creed black flag' what is yours?
what is your favorite xbox or ps3/4 game?

• i love games with zombies, gore and horror!
    33% (3)50% (3)40% (6)Vote
  • i love games with history, adventure, realism!
    44% (4)0% (0)27% (4)Vote
  • i love games with war, pirates, any game i can shoot or fight in!
    11% (1)50% (3)27% (4)Vote
  • im not really into games infact I've better things to so with my time!
    12% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many good ones. TLoU was a really good game, but I think the Mass Effect trilogy, the Witcher trilogy or the Halo series might be some of my favorites. I love RPGs, although I mostly am a PC gamer (MMO, RPG, RTS, Simulation, etc) but I go to my Xbox for Halo.

Dragon Age and the Uncharted series is pretty good. I enjoyed the newer Tomb Raider as well, but I think I would pick a fantasy or sci-fi RPG over a more realistic adventure RPG.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fallout series, BioShock trilogy, Assassin's Creed.. ugh there are so many good ones lol!

What Guys Said 6

• Oh jeez, Black Flag was amazing, but if I had to choose my all-time favorite games they would have to be Dead Space 2, Bioshock 2, and Condemned: Criminal Origins. Oh, also Portal 2! A lot of 2 games on my list, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed (1st one, the news are trash and milked to fuck), Halo.. all of them, WaW and Modern Warfare 1, GTA, BF3/BFBC2, Batman, Red Dead, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fable 2, L4D, Red Faction, MK9, Black Ops.. I could go on all day. I played about 250 games on the 360.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim
    Far cry 4
    Gta 5
    Dark souls 2
    Gran Turismo 6

1|0
    0|0
  • I like fighting games like SoulCalibur, Tekken, Dead Or Alive and many others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Halo on Xbox. God of War on PlayStation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red dead redemption football grand theft auto call of duty that's some

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I wish i could play my brother won't let me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like horror games with zombies, and fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken etc.

0|0
    0|0