Is Star Wars worth watching?

I'm sure I've seen one of the movies as a kid but remembered not liking it. So do you like Star Wars and why should I watch it? let alone the new one soon! :)

• I like Star Wars! (chant)
  • I hate Star Wars
  • May the force be with you
Thanks guys and girls for your opinions! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah!!! I got my opening night tickets!!! Get them quick!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy Star Wars. The original trilogy (Episode IV: A New Hope / Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back / Episode VI: Return of the Jedi) are my favorites. I enjoy space, the character development is pretty good (there is even a strong female lead), the music is great, and I enjoyed all the costumes, lightsabers, spaceship designs and alien designs. I am looking forward to The Force Awakens next month!

• Good sales pitch, I'm convinced now :D

• Haha thanks! I am love sci-fi though, so if you enjoy fantasy and science fiction, I'm sure you will enjoy it as well. Thank you for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 11

• I watched the first two of them but just couldn't get into it at all

• I love star wars, it's in my blood lol, I am also basically an walking encyclopedia on just about anything star wars. Very geeky when it comes to it.

• Eh, kinda boring in my opinion. I had more fun watching Guardians of the Galaxy than I did watching all six Star Wars flicks.

• That was cool, Guardians of the Galaxy. Stereotypically guys love Star Wars though?

• Ummm, I guess more men than women might like it. In general, there's just tons of people who think it's the cat's meow.

• Of course, Star Wars are among the best movies ever.

• The original 3 movies are great and I can recommend them. They look good. Great story and great entertainment.
    The 3 prequels were... not that great.

• I am so old remembering seeing the original 3 at the cinema, they were awesome. The three recent ones were pretty average

But, i think this one will be a gem

• very much so! The old trilogy are must watch classics in my opinion. The prequels are considered bad in comparison, but they still have their moments, especially the most recent one

• I feel this way about most comic book movies. But yea, star wars doesn't appeal to me. Rather see a good movie like Whiplash.

• I haven't seen them so I can't tell you :P

• Lol I was thinking the same thing. I've never watched it either.

• It's something you need to watch when you're a kid. I don't think there's much in it for adults.

What Girls Said 6

• i couldn't stand star wars, i got so bored. to some people that is blasphemy though, so it really depends on what genres ur into =]

• Well more of Marvel and agents of shield sci-fi. I'm not really fanatic about time travel, but then I saw the star Trek movies and kind of liked it so I assume that with Star wars, despite its horrible special effects and melodramatic moments! :)

• *shakes head* down vote must be done.

• haha make that two down votes Anna!! See my comment.. lol

I think this is the first time I've downvoted you Anna haha. But yes, what you just said is blasphemy so you just brought this upon yourself hahaha!

• I hate Star Wars! Way to boring.

• I've never seen them either. I don't plan on it. Too much of a time commitment.

• Yeah, it's a very cool movie

• I like it.

• I liked watching Star Wars