Would you rather run in a jungle with a crowd watching with no pants on or run with no shoes on?

• No shoes on, pants on.
    14% (2)31% (10)26% (12)Vote
  • No pants on, shoes on.
    86% (12)69% (22)74% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• well i guess i'll be running around with my loaf swanging because there's no way i'm going shoeless in a jungle

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be worried about the things under my feet like rocks, prickles, poisonous things etc.. that would hinder me from running for whatever reason I was running for. Besides I'm not a guy so I wouldn't have anything flapping in the wind. Pantless all the way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• its far more easier to find a replacement for shoes then pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I have indeed ran around a jungle with no shoes on (at night no less) I will pick no shoes :D
    The be specific: It was in the amazon. We were hiking to a waterfall. I took my shoes off to go for a swim, shoes got washed away by quickly rising water. Under estimated how long hike would take and it got dark real quick.
    2 hours in the dark jungle with no shoes or torches. Good times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be worried about things like snake so I would pick shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • No pants. With shoes you could run like a mother fuckkar and most likely not trip and get a tree branch wedgie up in your shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be bothered being without pants and in view, but the painful things that are likely on the jungle floor, eesh, ya I'll take shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No pants cause I would like the breeze down there

0|0
    0|0
  • Running through snakes and scorpions in bare feet? I don't think so. Then again, I'm not loving either option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, depending on how I was raised, I may not feel the need for either :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would I be worried if a crowd was watching?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be doing the helicopter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does no pants mean no underwear as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • I run a lot better with no shoes on. I may even take my pants off too just because I can lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No pants on, shoes on.

unable to message you unless you do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Shoeless running is quite common. Supposed to be better for your joints.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather wear no pants with shoes on. I don't want to step on nasty stuff nor nothing sharp. Besides, my shirt will be long enough to cover.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never said I couldn't have a dress on (loophole)

0|0
    0|0
  • My feet are so sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you get a crowd into a jungle? Are they jungle people? Because if they are, then everyone is pretty much nude anyways..

0|0
    0|0