Will you go to see "The Danish Girl"?

Absolutely loved the trailer... It's a bit controversial in nature, but an important topic to discuss. This trailer is just a few minutes long, but I'm so convinced by Eddie Redmayne's acting in particular... Oscar-worthy, I'm sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit I never heard of it - I watched it yawn not another period drama then the plot emerged - Looks brilliant as with all these movies if done right, could be a classic, if not next time I hear of it will be on a cable movie channel in 5 years time

• I know! It looked so typical in the beginning... but then it got sososo much more interesting :) I'm sure it won't be disappointing!

• Thanks for MHG

What Guys Said 4

• 1|0
    • LOL. noooo.. you gotta go see it :D

• lmao fineeeeee... it might take some time to make it onto tv though... if it ever does...

• It will be available on TV, if not Starz it will diffidently will be available On-demand to rent :D.

• Only if you go with me. ; ) It looks good, I've yet to see a Focus features film that I've disliked.

• haha definitely :D it looks reaaaaaaaally good, can't wait til it comes out :D :D

• Maybe its sounds sexy lol I'll just pirate and find a stream online #hashtag beating the system and not wasting $10 for movie popcorn

• lol this little sissy. damn i couldnt stop laughing when it got to the plot.

What Girls Said 3

• HOLLY CRAP! YES! I KNOW ABOUT THIS MOVIE! sorry! I am freakin out! lol I can't believe someone else is waiting for it to come out!

• yay! you're the only person i know who's excited about it :p

• me as well :p

• lol Pardon us hahah!

• looks incredible, one hundred percent yes

• It looks beautiful, I will definitely watch it.