What do you guys think of the new Call of Duty Black Ops III game so far for those who've played it yet?

• Best COD game ever
  • Good but not great
  • No where near as great as some of the past ones but definitely better than Advanced Warfare and Ghost.
    Vote C
  • It's just another shitty copy-and-paste repetitive game like many of the recent COD games
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• Horrible PC port, so that's a pretty big minus. Gameplay is mildly interesting, but still miles behind most other shooters.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it, it's a good game... not the greatest and has it's issues i. e. server issues and hit detection but early days, if they can patch those they're flyin'.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Its inbetween B and C

So far i haven't played zombies, so maybe my answer will change when I do

• I never liked FPS games.