Girls, what video games do you play?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Harvest moon, rune factory, elder scrolls, Pokemon, animal crossing, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, fallout, perfect dark, Mario, sims, various games off steam, and rpg horror games.

• Good choices! which ones do you play on steam?

• FNAF, I have the fallout collection, spooky's house of jumpscares, I am bread (granted I have it but haven't played it yet), the wolf among us, skyrim (for when I can't play it on Xbox), and I have a lot more games but I haven't started them yet. I'm currently waiting for the next big steam sale to get life is strange and undertale! I'm contemplating getting the escapists too.

• Thanks for the MH! :)

What Girls Said 8

• I play pokemon!

• which ones?

• All of them... red and green... and ruby... I want to get sapphire.

• Lately I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2, but other times I play Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other action games plus Sims.

• Lol its been a long time since i played the ps last time, i dont reallyfancy computer games i gues... last time i played call of duty ahhaha but there was an hercules game that was pretty awesome and also a car's game but i dknt remwmber its name and then there it was taken, yeah thats all..

• Mainly Nintendo stuff

• I play a lot of them, it depends on what I feel like. Some games I enjoy are Just Dance, Nintendogs, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Mario, and Animal Crossing, just to name a few.

• Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, Batman, Destiny, The Last of Us, Dying Light, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted, Outlast, Kingdom Hearts, Mass Effect, Dead Island, and Far Cry to name just a few.

• my favorite was mortal kombat x but i got my whole console taken away because of it lol

• Too many to list off.