Now that both Halo 5 and COD Black Ops III are released, which one do you think is better out of the two FPS games of this year?

Here's my opinion; Treyarch didn't completely get rid of splitscreen and give us a disappointing storyline campaign (playing as the Master Chief only for 3 missions and having a cliffhanger ending) while Halo 5 on the other hand, did (and this is coming from a guy who was a much bigger Halo fan than COD). BO3's storyline or campaign wasn't all that good either but it's still better than Halo 5. If BO3 can keep their splitscreen modes and STILL be able to decently run at 60fps (at least on the PS4/Xbox One), then there's absolutely no excuse for 343 Industries of not being able to do the same with Halo 5.

• Halo 5
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III
  • Others

What Girls Said 1

• I can't say I like either (I'm a fan of the Bungie Halo games...) but of the two, my bets are on Halo 5.

What Guys Said 0