What do you think of Disney princes with real bodies?

• reality saddens me :(
  • they are still hot
  • some of them are not princes!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully women will learn to have some realistic expectations from this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Aladdin since he is basically starving, the beast is a prince so he could look both ways, Eric was into a lot of things so he most likely looked how he does in the original movie and Tarzan makes a lot of sense in the ripped part but the hairyness makes a lot of smear considering the conditions he has lives through... Anyways I like the video :) it's nice to shed light on reality :)

What Guys Said 6

• I voted A - That is cruel, crushung girls' and some boys' fantasies

• @XNicholeMariex3
    ^^ Disney Princess with a real body

• don't care as long as the princesses look great :D

• Can we see princesses with real bodies too lol

• What do you mean real bodies. My body type is like Tarzan. I got to the gym 6 days a week, and i also eat the right foods.

• They mean like having bodies that look like how people are supposed to. Not have none realistic skinny bodies to make them look better.

• This is just stupid, its a cartoon! It's fictional!

What Girls Said 7

• Ha ha! Interesting. You know what's weird, only today I complimented a waiter who served me that he looked like he stepped out of a Disney movie. He was young (20 or so,) had a good body, was charming and looked like a cross between Alladin and the guy from Mulan.

Anyway I still think those princes look appealing, what attracted me to them as a teen was their personality, face and charm, not their body. Since that remained unchanged, they are still very attractive.

I am curious what guys would have to say if this changes with the Disney princesses...

• As a kid I never noticed that a character had a thin or large waistline and I think the only people who do, are adults. In fact I never cared that a character was thin or not and I never saw them as role models. Because if you limit your idols to just cartoon characters then that's sad. As a child I loved Marilyn Monroe and Amelia Earhart. Marilyn had an IQ off the charts and proved you can be pretty and have brains. I loved Amelia's drive and determination. I wanted to be just as fearless as her. I plan on introducing my niece to both of those amazing women. They are cartoons and are not supposed to mimic real people.

• some of them are not princes! haha

• Their points make sense. I've always wondered how Tarzan managed to keep so clean being out in the jungle.

• really saddened now

• So... what I learned from this video is that cartoons are unrealistic.

• Hey all look basically the same just hairier or a little tubbier