Atheists and Agnostics, Who's The Top Anti-Religious Comedian of All Time?

I already know the answer, in my mind at least, just wanted to hear some other views. I'll add some names of Comics I think are great at it but I don't consider to be the Top most comic.
Jim Jefferies

Jimmy Carr

Louis CK

Richard Pryor

Eddie Izzard

Dave Allen

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to say Eddie izzard, but I'm also biased because out of all I've actually met him in person (he came through my work one day) and he's a really cool guy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• lous CK.

Well, he's not anti religous, he's just... how do we say it? Anti stupid?
    He'll make fun of you for being stupid, wether it's because of religion, or not.

• of course it's george carlin, everyone else came after him and learned from him.

• I don't know that I'd call those guys anti religion, at least not some of them (as an overall description of their comedy anyway).

Id say george carlin is the best that i can attribute that genre to, although the group is rather thin and there's a drastic dropoff. Next best I'd say is Denis leary, then Lewis black and bill Maher

• I grew up with Dave Allen and him being irish I could identify with a lot of his jokes.

• Louis CK isn't anti-religous. He doesn't care about religion but he usually doesn't really make fun of people for being religious.

• That's easy. George Carlin.

• George Carlin was always one of my favs

• George Carlin

• Don't know many comedians but I really like south park