Would you rather live in a real life notion of the The Walking Dead or Jurassic Park?

Which would you rather?

Most Helpful Guy

• Though it'd be easier to survive in The Walking Dead, given that you can outrun any zombie, I love dinosaurs, so I'd choose Jurassic Park, that would be awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Walking Dead all the way :D
    I would be a zombie slaying queen ^^

What Guys Said 3

• Do I have to live *IN* Jurassic Park? Or do I live in the rest of the world which carries on as normal in spite of the events on the island?

• In Jurassic park!

• Well, it's a small island without any agriculture since it's intended to be a theme park. So you'd run out of food and then almost certainly be killed while trying to hunt for more.

• Oh that's a tough one but I guess the walking dead. They never really make it more than a couple days trapped with dinosaurs so they'd die real quick if they were always trapped with dinosaurs.

• Jurassic Park, it'd be so much fun!

What Girls Said 3

• Jurassic Park because its seem more dangerous and it be cool to see dinsouras.

• Walking Dead would be easier, Zombies are slow, but some Dinosaurs were very fast...

• Jurassic Park, hands down.