What characters would you like to see added to future Mortal Kombat games?

I would like to see this guy
What characters would you like to see added to future Mortal Kombat games?
And this guy...

Plus this one...(Could have the best fatality ever)

And especially this guy :D...

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Alucard and walter ftw.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• All my ideal Guest characters for future MKX DLC packs or future MK games at the moment.

Arnold's Terminator, The T-800 CyberDyne Systems Model 101 800 Series (or T-850 for Terminator 3's version). Ed Boon had considered this one time for Mortal Kombat X but heard it may or may not happen as they would have to make substantial money and depending how much Mr. Schwarzenegger will charge in order to permit his likeness as well as time to reprise and voice his character.

Ash Williams from the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness franchises respectively. Would love to hear Bruce Campbell voice Ash again for another video game incarnation of his character. by the way, Leatherface made it to the next MKX DLC Kombat Pack so I really hope Ash will make it for a Chainsaw to Chainsaw deathmatch in the future.

Duke Nukem, because he's Duke so why the fuck not? One more character with gunplay can't hurt. Plus he can powerup with Jetpack and Steroids, so I don't see why that can't be fun.

Michael Myers, because they had already put Freddy Krueger and Jason in the last 2 separate Mortal Kombat games so why the fuck not Michael Myers too? Fredtdy Krueger really should have a chance to return in a future DLC for Mortal Kombat X, since now they have added a Xenomorph Alien character which goes well with Predator. If they can NOT have Predator WITHOUT Alien then how can they Have JUST Jason Voorhees and NO Freddy Krueger?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Goku? Or some other DBZ characters maybe. Static from Static Shock. Greed from FMA:B?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahaha. Ron Jeremy? What's he gonna do? KILL HIS ENEMIES WITH HIS CUM? Quite a preposterous idea!

0|1
    0|0