Your favourite tear jerker?

As it says ladies and gents...
Mine is seven pounds, its one of those moveis for me that I didn't feel like I was watching a movie rather being part of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much any animal movie is like a knife to the heart. The Fox and the Hound is a good example, and that's just a cartoon!

Most Helpful Guy

• Human Centipede. Gets me every time.

What Girls Said 5

• The anime The Flower We Saw That Day (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai) always makes me cry. In terms of a film, I actually always cry when watching Rocky Horror.

• Bridge to Terabithia. So many feels it hurts.

• Is that anime?

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau right? I read the book in elementary school and that messed me up. So when the movie came out I had an idea of what was to come but it still broke my heart.

• i didn't read it, but the commercials made it look like terabithia was at least half the movie. but fuck that movie... good thing i saw it on tv or else i might've walked out.

• The Mist, at the ending. :'( I literally cry everytime

• Good choice.

• I remember watching that movie with my grandfather when I was like 10 and being both terrified and upset :(

• it wasn't necessarily a scary movie lmao but the ending makes me just kinda heartbroken. im a family man so it makes me cry lmao

• I think I have seen it but i am not sure. I like shop chop its an American dream movie!

• Chick Flick Type:
    Steel Magnolias.

Date Flick Type:
    Legends of the Fall

• Haven't watched I have to look them up

What Guys Said 7

• I never liked tear jerkers as a genre but for years I could never watch a movie where animals got hurt or died - Would get bored watching a human tear jerker.

• Toy story 3. Especially the part where it looked like they where all going to fall in the fire at the dump. I cry like a baby every time

• Not sure why, but Ladder 49 gets me every time.

• Forgot what it was called but there were a few girls who robbed a bank,
    they all died off but at different times by police. Queen latifa was in it.

i watched this when i was a little younger i cried like a baby

• It's an anime OVA (full-length feature), but I strongly recommend The Place Promised In Our Early Days, or really anything else directed by Makoto Shinkai. That guy has made a career out of turning people's hearts into putty.

• The Professional, still.

Grave of the Fireflys is said aswell.

• Roger of America dad