What sports do you play?

If you are talking about American Football, call it American Football

Most Helpful Girl

• Running, climbing, Ninjutsu & squash are my main ones - Not the biggest fan of group sports because there's always gonna be one or two who kinda suck so they're gonna pull the whole group down :P

• Yeah b-but --- what if we are the two kinda-sucky ones, and want teammates to pull us up? :D

• Agreed! I love nighttime driving. :D Like you said, traffic thins out, and I don't have to deal with the sun's glare or overly hot temperatures of the daytime haha. Granted, I live in an area where it never snows or anything like that (so nights don't get as cold as other places around the world), but nighttime driving is just so comfortable. ^_^ One of my favorite relaxing things to do lol.

• @nfigure same here!

Most Helpful Guy

• I play five a side soccer with my friends.

• why did you call it soccer? :*(

• Because if you say football the americans think it is American football, I find it easier on international sites to say soccer

What Girls Said 7

• I played volleyball for many years. That's the only sport I was ever interested in playing. Since being in college though I haven't had the time or opportunity to play as much. I really miss it.

• No sports, not really into sports.

• I like cross-country!

• Um, do e-sports count? :D

• Tennis but mostly I run

• Track&Field I dabble in swimming and i love powerlifting. I also did softball for a while i grew out of it though.

• I play tennis and sometimes I swim.

What Guys Said 18

• I play tekken and street fighter

• I played them all

• Australian Rules Football, Surfing, Basketball, Kung fu 👍

• I don't :( I like doing things I'm good at. And having sex.

I jog though, in theory at least. Haven't actually done it in a while due to a medical condition. I'm so out of shape...

• I used to play tennis in school. I was pretty good too. I play basketball with friends occasionally.

• Right now, Weightlifting, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing and Muay Thai. I practiced Karate and Swimming in the past.

• I currently do boxing and kick boxing, (I've got a boxing fight at the end of the month), I used to play football and do gymnastics.

• Soccer any track

• You meant to say 'FOOTBALL' and tack. Since the OP stated that you should call 'American 'football' by it's full, correct name, which is 'American football' then you should also call actually football by it's actual name which isn't 'soccer'. Soccer is just a word used in America.

• Football but when i mean football i mean the actual football that you hit the ball with your foot and basketball

• I mostly play volleyball 3-5 times out of the week. I also play football, basketball, and tennis.

• Soccer, Kayaking, Swimming

• Is Rocket League a sport?

• soccer playa

• Tennis and golf

• Used to play football. Real football. Got too many injuries though and had to pack it in.

• I used to play baseball (catcher), football (wide receiver) and I still play golf and table tennis

• Football (the real type played with your feet), mountain biking and rock climbing.

• Rugby, soccer, basketball