Where are my nirvana fans in the year 2015?

Who else is tired of this mainstream shit.. sex, party, drugs, weird looking butts wtf we need real music. Granted kurt cobain was a cry baby but he wrote stuff people can some what relate to. Not everyone wants $ or lots of women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every other girl with a Smiley Face shirt, right?

Everybody likes Smells Like Teen Spirit and plenty of other songs that people recognize but don't know the name of.

I love Bleach, and I love Nevermind.

• in utero defined what grunge music was all about but i do love bleach.

• Yeah, I only like the super well known songs off In Utero.

What Girls Said 1

• Me! And I have the logo mlp drawn!

What Guys Said 4

• i like some of their records but they were not the best band of the era they existed in. in utero was by far their best album and a lot of that had to do with steve albini's recording/engineering on it, the man is a genius. many of my favorite nirvana songs were actually not even on their albums but were instead b-sides, covers (kurt had impeccable music taste) and other miscellaneous things. did you ever listen to the wipers? (one of kurt's biggest influences) if not you should immediately, they are criminally underrated.

• What we need is more Led Zeppelin

• I wasn't a super fan but I liked a lot of their stuff

• My favorite song is either love buzz or bleach