Am I a good artist?

The other question had pictures from months ago on it. I think one was a year old. These are pictures I just made now. <3 There'll be 5 of them. Also, you don't need to sugar-coat your answer. I want your honest opinion. The only way I can get better is if you tell me I need to improve, and what to improve on. XOXO~
Am I a good artist?

• Yes.
  • Meh.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks great :)
    One way you can improve though is maybe adding more detail. Also, maybe drawing more in pencil to get in the detail or trying different art tools which can help you learn new techniques.
    Also, it could help to make a deviantart account so you can share your art online and view other artists too.
    Other than that though I think you're artwork is cute and I like your style :)

What Guys Said 6

• it's good but there is room for improvement... but definitely better than what I can do

• Your good but i tell ya I can draw a mean stick figure : P

• That's not art 😂😂

• ... *Waits patiently for you to tell me what I need to improve*.
      Art is, by definition, "the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power." So yes, this is art, even if it is bad.

• Yes, And you must really like anime.

• Yeah they are nice like Cartoons :)

• Your art is cute and I like it :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I like that syle it looks nice.

• It's cute, and you do have some sense of how chibis work. I would recommend branching out into forms with more realistic ratios though, to start working on your grasp with anatomy. You may also want to vary the poses a bit, to help you explore perspective and posture. Trust me, you'll regret that one if you don't start early (*based on personal experience).

For reference, look up tutorials. There are plenty of free ones online by semi-pros. Also, if you intend to draw for the foreseeable future, invest in a decent sketchbook. Quality paper is VERY important.

• Cute! The characters look like Animal Crossing people!

• Yea it s good for your age.
    You can do a good illustrator ^^
    Is that what you have in mind or what?
    Graphic design?