If you would were to make your own final video game boss of the internet, what would it's name be and what will he/she look like?

My own final boss of the internet I made is King K Troll.

His theme song would either be this -

or this

I pick these two themes since they just have that trollish feel behind their beats.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    FEDORA-NECKBEARD!
    "I blame women for all my personal failures and treat them like shit, and they STILL reject me? GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ASSHOLES!!! WAAAAAA!!!"
    "A female I sort of know refuses to fuck me? HOW DARE SHE FRIENDZONE ME LIKE THIS!!"
    "How dare she tell a grown man NO." *Tantrum mode activated!!!*
    He would use his fedora like a boomerang, and you could defeat him by shooting sandwiches into his mouth until he explodes and then saying "Well you asked for them?"

Most Helpful Guy

• Hilary clinton. You have to get her secrets out before she sends mercaneries to kill you

What Girls Said 1

• big apple boss thats what it would be called and it would like apples.

What Guys Said 0