Has South Park ever offended you?

If so, in what way? Perhaps describe the episode and the emotions it made you feel.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSS! lol they were making fun of mexicans!

Most Helpful Guy

• no way. there's no tv show that ever offended me because of content, it's almost impossible to offend me anyway. south park has been a beacon of greatness for the last 20 years. how many shows can run that long and still be worthy of watching? the pc principle has been funny as hell in this season when he's on.

What Girls Said 12

• South Park has never offended me.

• Nope, I love South Park, it's hilarious :D

• Nope, South Park has never offended me.

• Leslie shut your pie hole!!

• No not really. Only thing I though like 'what are you doing?' was with that episode about Slash and Craig's mother sung this:
    https://youtu.be/n3a6pyUlZqU

Why the fuck does it sound like German with Russian through it?
    The tune is an actual song though. The original is called 'Sinterklaas kapoentje'.

• Lol that's what I thought too wtf

• I voted no but I have never seen it.

• South Park rules

• I can't be offended if I don't watch the show.

• No, never.

• No I enjoy their humor

• South park is just hilarious, like the griffin or American dad. It isn't meant to offend anyone.

• The only problem I have with south park is that a lot of people think that the scissor position is the only position lesbians can, because of that popular scissoring scene.

• What do you think? lol

• I don't know, maybe

• I've disagreed with some things the show has said, but I've watched south park for years and they are kind of a free for all. They make fun of everything and I don't take any statements made too seriously. If I don't like certain jokes or episodes, I just don't watch it.

As a bisexual, black woman who is an atheist and vegetarian, I'm sure they have said something that I disagree with. However, to offend, as in seriously upset me... I don't think I have ever had that experience with south park. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with being offended by it, though, if you are. I'm just not.

• A bisexual, vegetarian athiest! I'm so glad I read that lol

What Guys Said 18

• No, because it's clear to anyone with a brain that it is comedy based on social commentary, and that they aren't afraid to call out ANYONE on their bullshit (because they do). It's supposed to make you THINK, and if you instead get offended, it's probably because you aren't real good at thinking...

• Nope, it's too hilarious to be offensive. Loved the last episode with the "ninjas" xD

• South Park has offended almost everyone. It's just a matter of either being a little bitch and boycotting it because they offended you, or laughing at yourself for once, and accepting the fact that it happens to almost everyone and you're no more special than them. :P

• Nope, never, it's very funny :P

• Naaa, I don't let shit like that bother me. I find it humorous. They even made fun on chinese people long ago.

• It's a parody show, it seems silly to feel offended. Laugh at it!

• Lol no it's just hilarious.

• If it offends you, just don't watch it.

• No. I don't always agree with their stance or political beliefs but still enjoy the show.

Closest thing to offended is just not liking some episodes. Some of the more recent seasons aren't too great.

• no, cartman is my idol

• Hell naw my man.. it's one of my fav shows ever XD.

• I've never watched the show

• Not at all. The show displays many social injustices and shows a ridiculous new agenda of being C.

• No, I've never been offended by it.

I love this season's episodes. They should be broadcast 24/7 as a fucking Public Service Announcement. Society needs a fucking bitch slap and a return to reality. Entitled brats, everywhere.

• Yes but it's just a cartoon...

• Of course. Every episode is offensive in its own unique way, which is why I keep watching and enjoying it.

• I've grown up on classy stuff. South Park is just another modern-day trashy cartoon. So I never watched it.

Saw a couple of episodes at a friend's recently. I like how they tackled political correctness... but didn't like how offensive/abusive/aggressive they were.

Safe to say I'm not watching that shit again LOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOL XD LOL

• No not at all it's just a TV show. anyone who gets offended by its just a pussy who needs grow the fuck up

• So you're saying if south park offends you, you're a kitten?

• Yep that right