What do you think of this song and her dancing?

I kind of love it. Will re-enact post-hibernation.

• LOVE IT LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY
    25% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
  • hate it like i hate dr. pepper and all other cough medicines posing as soda! yuckkk.
    50% (2)50% (1)50% (3)Vote
  • ch-ch-ch-chiaaaaa
    25% (1)50% (1)33% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• A few thoughts. The song is alright, but I can't get past the Amish bowl cut. The dancing made me think of Napoleon Dynamite. Oh, it also made me think of Big Bird.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL. i see all of that... but i love it anyways :p it was done in one shot, which is pretty amazing... and she's jamming to her own song... gotta love that :D

• Show All
    • Listening would only encourage big bird. I don't want her to get the wrong impression and linger around my youtube for the next year.

• LOL. so cruel to robyn. i'll listen to her doubly instead :p

What Guys Said 2

• I have always liked her voice but that wasn't sure of that song and the dancing was brilliant - That was pure dance around your bedroom like nobody is watching.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed! It's carefree and random and really refreshing :)

• If it weren't for those pant's and shoes, I'd swear someone found a long lost alien video of a cave woman dancing.

1|0
    0|0
    • hahahahaha i agree... the shaggy top is kind of odd :p

• Not odd to me, in my opinion she was just trying to impersonate Wilma Flintstone.

What Girls Said 1

• hate it like i hate dr. pepper and all other cough medicines posing as soda! yuckkk.

1|0
    0|0