Gamers out there, what do you think?

So, I enjoy a lot of games, including Call of Duty, but i'm pretty confused as to why people hate on it so much. Disliking games is fair enough, but the only argument as to why it's a "terrible game" is because it's repetitive, but when you think about games. Most/all are. Seems like it's just become a fad to hate on it. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always gonna be people out there who things. This being one of those situations especially when they're popular

Most Helpful Guy

• because of trickshotters and shit. COD isn't realistic at all and it's the same shit every year for $60 they say it's an esport but it's not really. oh yeah
    CSGOCSGOCSGOCSGOCSGO

• To be honest, you don't really see trick Shotters at all now. Also, almost no game is realistic. And in what way is it not an esport?

• To be fair, I'd prefer a keyboard and mouse to be used. But I think aim assist with a controller is a nice way to balance it

• yeah, i think that it should be toned down a bit in more professional matches.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I actually hate CoD only because I had a horrible experience with it 11 years ago, but to be honest, I just suck at FPSes in general.

• FPS single player campaigns usually are repetitive. And another thing that people don't understand about CoD is that it has "streams of enemies," like Medal of Honor, not a static map with finite placed enemies. You have to cut through it and make your objectives, not "clear the map out."

• People always hate things that are very popular, because they are jealous.

• I think it's the crowd of angry over privileged 12 year olds that give it a bad rep. But I just don't like the unbalanced scoring system, I rather play Counter Strike if I wanted to play a fps.

• I agree there are problems, but I don't think by any means it's a terrible game. Also, unfortunately it's only the bad bunch of fans that get publicity :p

• Yeah, it's fine I guess, just really over hyped.

• The popularity of FPS's are ruining gaming.

Thats a reason to hate on them.

• Not true at all. Most popular games now aren't fps' both Halo and Cod have been losing popularity over the years.

• It's not a bad game but its producers have become to make same game. Only change some features and scenario. Thats my opinion

• In my opinion I don't feel like any of the games play the same

• Nvm i like call of duty :D