Who would most likely to win- Captain America, Superman or Batman? And why?

• Captain America
    23% (5)9% (3)14% (8)Vote
  • SuperMan
    50% (11)44% (15)46% (26)Vote
  • Batman
    27% (6)47% (16)40% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
._. Need some reasonable answers please. Not like "because I like them" it's supposed to be a debate.

0|0
11|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Batman! And there are logical valid reasons I can list to atest to his easy victory here... but only ONE need be said...http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52388522.jpg

4|1
    0|1
    • But if you're srs and to avoid ur downvotes lol...

Batman is mentally prepared and usually gadget ready to handle most adversaries/ difficulties.

Against supes- he would have kryptonite handy. He knows supes is a brawler style fighter and has the superhuman advantage in almost every way.

Against cap- well he could out class him in a hand to hand fight anyday. It would be the near equivalent of fighting an enhanced human such as bane. He would probably take out caps shield early to eliminate that factor and then go one on one, hand to hand with cap an profit.

• Superman can take him out before he can even reach for his kryptonite. He is as fast as The Flash you know. You're talking about the man with no limits, he has moved Earth for God's sake!

Most Helpful Girl

• Superman and Captain America's talents come from non-human physical properties. Super strength, bulletproof, etc. They excel so much because they are against mere humans who are no match for those characteristics.

Batman is not just mortal, but completely normal human. He has a lot of toys because he is a billionaire, but someone has to think up and create those toys. Batman is a genius. He beats his opponents by being clever and outsmarting them, anticipating their moves in order to foil them. He would analyze both Superman and Captain America's abilities and fighting patterns and know how to defeat them before entering into the fight.
    Batman all the way.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 28

• Superman would easily eradicate everyone. He's literally a God living among men. Even kryptonite can barely phase Superman when he's been charging from Earth's yellow sun. It's no contest..

He has LIFTED A BOOK WITH INFINITE PAGES.
    static.comicvine.com/.../1762280-smcm.jpg

He has lifted a BEING MADE OF ETERNITY!
    www.screwattack.com/.../...12878577-1438367223.jpg

He frequently handicaps himself because he's afraid of going all out. What makes Superman comics so interesting is that he's comfortable as Superman but pretending to be human is his mask. Clark Kent is his alter ego. He constantly worries about how far he can go without being oppressive to humanity. He has to always strike a balance. Superman is Hope incarnate.

Superman holding a black motherfucking hole.
    static.comicvine.com/.../...4-3696821081-23010.jpg

I mean c'mon now people.. He's so damn OP it's insane. He is the embodiment of Superhero. The FIRST superhero.

2|1
    2|1
    • Finally someone making sense. Everyone seems to forget that once he lifted an island made out of kryptonite.

• @Squidward Thanks man lol

• Ahhhh, Captain... Britain... *slurps tea*
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

2|0
    2|1
    • all joking aside, Captain america, Batmans too elusive and worries too much, it's almost like he puts too much effort into being a superhero. and Superman to me seems like the obvious hero, i guess that's because he's what most other super heroes are based off, but still, he almost seems a little to basic, and a little too far-fetched at the same time. so Captain america, because he's the friendliest and most down-to-earth kind of guy out there, he protects his country, and while i'm not always all for patriotism and people saying their country is better than everyone else's (rich coming from me, right?), i think he's probably the easiest to relate to.

• it all depends on the writer my dear. let's not forget that these are fictional characters whose destinies are dictated by the man with the pen.

That being said, in a real world scenario (meaning no writers involved) Superman would always win because he is meant to be limitless. His character is all about the constant struggle between the man with all the power in the world and what's right and what's wrong. A lot of people point out kryptonite as his weakness, but let's not forget that he lifted an entire island made out of Kryptonite in Superman Returns. Besides, his newly discovered ability called "Solar Flare" causes him to manifest all his stored power in a single explosion, enabling him to rip Earth in half, killing Batman and Captain America, along with everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like superman

Batman is awesome

3|1
    0|0
  • Any hetero guy could take all three of them, easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman easily overpowers Captain America. Not even close.

Batman will require a lot of preparation in order to have a shot against Superman, but I would say it's 50:50 between the two.

2|0
    0|0
    • Wrong, Superman, as fast as The Flash, can take out Batman faster than he can say "I am Batman"

• @Squidward

Naturally when Superman goes all out he easily overpowers Batman. He doesn't though. He is arrogant about his power and lacks the killer-instinct to do what it takes. Those two points are the only reason why Batman would stand a chance.

• superman is literally indestructible. unless either batman or captain america outlined their suits with kryptonite, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that either of them can beat superman and it's not even close. out of batman and captain america, in hand to hand combat, captain america. with gadgets included, batman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be real lol. Captain America shouldn't even be on the list.

Superman is the most likely to win because of Natural advantages, but Batman could win. And he's the type to capitalize on any chances sooo ima say Batman wins anyways! : D

1|0
    0|0
  • If your talking about in a fight, then superman could beat both batman and captain america together easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman beats Captain America, hands down. Batman could probably beat the Cap. Superman is by farthe most powerful, bug you know Batman would use kryptonite to win.

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman hands down. Then batman I'd say

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman wins!

0|0
    0|0
  • Logically speaking Superman... cause he's Superman.. but my fav is Batman, so he'd have something up his sleeve to counter Superman, perhaps a Kryptonite gun or something lol XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman because he has stored kryptonite and a plan to take down supermand

1|0
    0|0
  • Although i don't know much about Batman and Superman, isn't superman's only weakness Green Kyrptonite?

0|0
    0|0
  • SuperMan is an alien.
    Aliens are always stronger than humans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman wins cause he's smarter than supes or cap thats why

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bigger fan of Batman, but Superman. Superman is basically a God, Batman is just a smart rich dude with gadgets.

Captain America doesn't have any major advantage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would win, obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • batman. he's beaten superman before, many times. he's also defeated capt in a death battle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman because I prefer his costume.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one who can write sentences.

0|0
    0|0
  • bat man given enough time can kick any ones ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Without kryptonite, Then Superman without even trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the ratings war, definitely Batman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman or batman, but I'd lean batman. Superman has one big glaring weakness, kryptonite. Knowing how smart batman is, he'd know so many ways to use kryptonite to his advanrtage

1|0
    0|0
  • Captain America would get destroyed. Superman is pretty much Captian America *50. They'd go about fighting around the same way and Captian America would get stomped. Batman on the otherhand is a little less predictable and often uses tools other than his physical body. Batman would be more likely to discover Superman's weaknesses and utelise them. He's used to being the underdog. So It just depends. If they're given time to prepare Batman could win but if it's spur of the moment fighting Superman would instantly. Unless we're talking about cool contests. Then Batman would obviously win.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Batman - Because he has the best strategy and knows the weaknesses of other superheroes
    2. Superman - He is one of the most powerful superheroes, along with Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, Incredible Hulk and He-Man
    3. Captain America - Stands no chance against any of the heroes above.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Batman. Because I say so. 😜

2|1
    1|0
  • i think batman or cap, maybe because they both have some kind of martial arts. like batman have so many moves and tricks when he fights and cap used to be in the army with bucky and know how to fight in battlefield. i just think when superheroes lose their power, the only way they can win is to have some basic self defense moves. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • Omg...
      That's perfect

• Show All
    • @Squidward Spiderman beats deadpool but deadpool beats Spiderman so Spiderman beats batman.
      Batman: Has superior gadgetry and a brilliant mind, can effectively threaten superman... but can't get to a riddler trophy behind a simple metal wirelink fence.

static.gamesradar.com/.../...-7--article_image.jpg

• Cap and superman would team up. Batmans the odd man out.
      That's why batman is great.

• Superman is the strongest, he's incredibly smart, and though I respect the talent of the other two, I think he would be a clear winner in any physical competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain America

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm just waiting to hear @Squidward's opinion on this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Batman fangirl but I'd have to go with Superman here. He can move planets with his bare hands. He can solo this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman solos both.

0|0
    1|0
  • Batman because he is Batman

0|0
    0|0
  • By feeling I know captain America really generous paying for service

0|0
    1|0